Reviews for Sanctuary
TruckFullOfDeadBabies chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
that was... mother of god, that was so amazing. i loved it!

good job
ScarletCougar chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is a very good one-shot. There is a bit of a slight rushing from the actual apology to the touch of skin on skin, but everything else is so very smoothly presented.
nesting-seraph chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh, thank yooouu!

I've recently wandered over from the Yu Gi OH fandom, and haven't managed to find many fics that actually have proper grammar, let alone a decent story.

Thank you for being one that does! :D

The part between (how strange) and (care) was probably my favourite part o
stardust-bones chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh my goodness, this fic was amazing! Your use of detail is absolutely breathtaking. All your descriptive phrases made me gloriously happy. I love all your water-centric metaphors, what with Altair drowning and everything. Splendid.

I think the only issue I had with the entire fic was grammatical. When you add dialogue tags to a quotation, you need to use a comma instead of a period and leave the tag word lowercase. I.e. instead of "It matters not." He reassures, you would say "It matters not," he reassures.

But other than that, I thought this piece was godly awesome! God, Altair and Malik are two of the most amazing men ever, and you make them sound even more amazing! :D AltMal FTW!

I loved this. Keep up the good work!

~Poncey
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Yay! So cute!
Hawk wing chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
A review because no one has yet! :3

I liked this. I've always liked the stories where there's more to alt than the perceived strong mindset as shown in the games.

The parentheses parts confused me a bit in the beginning. I had to reread the beginning many times because of it. I didn't know from who's perspective they were from (in the get-go), I didn't know if they were from the same time and setting, or thoughts from the future looking back on the past or what. But there wasn't anything else that glared at me _