Reviews for Troublesome Age Leads to a Troublesome Future
Fluffysayshi chapter 17 . 4/14/2014
OMG Love this story. Could seriously be a sequel to COTN. Kudos!
illusionsmadereal chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Nice updates very nice :)
Dire Heart chapter 16 . 2/19/2013
I was so excited when you updated! But now there's another cliffhanger... :( PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
Chrysalis 1986 chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
I really love Companions of the Night and I love your fanfiction. I'm sorry I didn't review the other chapters but I just read one chapter to the next. I can't wait for another chapter. Keep up the good work!
Dire Heart chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
YAY THEY FOUND HER!
illusionsmadereal chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
Very interesting story. I like it. Something new after a couple years of nothing lol. Keep updating. U have definitely caught my attention :)
Dire Heart chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
Oh no... not Kerry, please not Kerry!
Dire Heart chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
Whoo hoo another update! Made my night!
Dire Heart chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
OH MY GOSH THE CLIFFHANGER! I can't wait for the next chapter!
LostDayDreamer13 chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Who's missing? Does he know Jane? Did he get mixed up with some hinters? Or maybe Kerry's missing. AAGHAGAHGH! His timing at Kerry's apartment can't be coincidence!

IT WASN'T ONE-SIDED! :D So unromantic yet sweet at the same time.
Dire Heart chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
Yay! Another chapter! Kinda sad that Michel's gone, but I don't think that this'll be that last we see of him...
Dire Heart chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
Well, of course she won't like it! it probably involves getting munched on... lol
mandidawna chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
I really liked this chapter. I liked the 20 questions and that he is staying with Kerry. You are doing a great job of keeping Michel in character! Keep it up :)
LostDayDreamer13 chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
Okay, so this a somewhat dull chapter, but I still really enjoyed it. I feel like you did an excellent job of capturing their relationship, is that the word for what they have? It's not cliched with the sexual tension that is always prominent in these types of situations, minus the dead person. I mean it gets awkward but Kerry gets right back in control, and then in typical Michael fashion, he avoids the question. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Dire Heart chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
hmmmmm... kinda a boring chapter... but interesting to with the 20 questions...