Reviews for Can you imagine a love like that?
Amortentia Felicis chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
you almost had me crying!
Amortentia Felicis chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
did you have to leave it like that?
DesdemalokdesNIA chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Good, but soooo melodramatic. You are excesive descrptive for me. Yeah, i expect something like this for the alternate ending, but some like "I feel to die, but more alive than never" or "Love you is like live in hell and heaven on a sweet painful heartbeat"... that's just too much.
chevyygirl13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
BlackWishBone chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
I like your ending better then the movie's version.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
This is a great story! I hope you write another chapter!
tixilein2 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
loved it! If you write a third chapter it would be great too :)
chevyygirl13 chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
more!
Wisdom101 chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
You are an incredible writer. This chapter made my chest tighten... it kinda hurts now... Id love to read more. I reread this 3 times... (:
Exmoorpony chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Too lazy to log in. Plus it doesn't always work for me. That is my username though. Promise.

Great story. I love it. It blends the movie and the book together so seamlessly. It was beautiful. It reminded me heavily of the book. I started reading and I was delighted to have found it. Your grammar is awesome, spelling is awesome (both of which weigh on my mind when I read a story believe me on this one - a couple mistakes would've annoyed me).

I don't think you should write a third chapter though. It's beautiful now. As it is. Having one more mature would ruin it in my opinion. The stories that do have more 'mature' chapters to them can sometimes disturb me and possibly ruin the rest of the story, or even the original book when next I read it. I'd love another chapter of this, but not that kind of chapter.
Jadiee chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Love it!
Jadiee chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
LOVE IT!
Angel4Ever16 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I just watched the movie with my cousins this weekend. I'm so glad you posted this :) You have such a beautiful writing style!
mkaz chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Hey there,

I'm so embarrassed that it took me this long to send you a review, but I have to say this is one of the best stories I've read on this site. Your take on the end of the movie/book is even better than how it was done in the movie/book. I always felt like Lindy was a little too accepting of Kyle's transformation - personally I'd think I was going crazy too if it happened to me!

Why haven't you written a third chapter yet? Come on, give us some sweet love scenes! I double dog dare you! :-)
BellaMarieSwanCullen97 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012