Reviews for Running Robin
Britt chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
You have an awesome story here! Please continue it, I would love to know what happens next!
RobinsReckoning chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
This is a pretty good story. Are you planning on writing more?
sam man chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Update now
Cj124 chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Your stories are wicked! My tips on this website. Countinue this plz. I read this and ur other stories ages ago and an glad you countinued. Please keep it up.
arianamarie.valdez chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
please finissh u have a great story please finish
Guest chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
why can't tim escape! and i hope he does
Sarah E chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
I enjoy all your stories and this I'd the one I first read. It would make me super happy if you countinued.
Sarah E chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Please countinue
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Haha. It's really wierd seeing Slade acting like that, but it is funny. And Tim is so stubborn. But wasn't Dick the robin that Slade was interested in? I could be wrong. Great story. Please countinue!
Sarah E chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Whoa whow whoa whoa whoa! Epic! A genius idea and incredibly well written. ] can't wait to read more.
Kevin chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
I want there to be dick in the next chapter
Keep Moving Onwards chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Love the fic so far! I'd love to see how Dick's reacting to this, how much he knows or if he even knows at all.
ThisAccountNoLongerLives chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Love! I laughed when Tim kept interrupting Slade, that whole part was priceless. One question, is the door some type of transparent plastic?
RoXaS707 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Good chapter, but why did Dick just let Tim get that bad? What happened? Is Tim still pissed that Dick made Damien Robin? Anyway..awesome chapter i cant wait to read more!
Who First chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I like it :) Hope you'll write more because you written them both really well and know I wanna know how Slade plans on helping Tim. Bravo and good start!