Reviews for Something new
HappyHappyMacaroonFunFunFun chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
I loved the ending! Really cute! :3
zeroxnina chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO STOP THERE?!
RedNeko22 chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
LOVE IT!
puppypie808 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
That was so cute!
Evil-Kitty-Kat-666 chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Awesome! I loved all of this story! _
StrawberryDream15 chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Aw, so cute! Playing in the snow and confessing at the same time...

Vanilla is so funny... I liked the 'little balls of fire' description! And she is also five hundred years older than Ichigo? Ha ha, hilarious! Hey, but what happened to Chocolat? I'm just curious.

I liked this story a lot! It was a sweet little story of romance! Nice job, lell! Thanks a lot for writing this, and please continue to start more stories!.
Dancing-Souls chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Oh my gosh so when is this confession going to happen? The exact time and . Anyway nice job!
Dancing-Souls chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Haha cute!
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Nice start I like how you made Kashino stick to character!
StrawberryDream15 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Yay! A longer chapter, thanks! :)

Heh heh... Kashino sneak-sketching portraits of Ichigo is pretty cute to think about... And also Ichigo dreaming about him... Hanabusa and Andou caught Kashino red-handed. xD

I think that you should put spacing in between dialogue. Separating things into paragraphs would make it a lot easier to understand what you wrote. Just a little tip for you!

Oh, and happy holidays! Hope to read more from you soon!.
StrawberryDream15 chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Rose-scented lip gloss... LOL. I was literally dying of laughter. Hanabusa is a narcissist indeed... xD

I really like the story so far! The plot is interesting, so please make the chapters a bit longer! Pretty please!

*Sigh* I still can't get the lip gloss thing out of my head...Sorry if this review isn't helpful...

Keep going and work hard! I'll be waiting for chapter 3!.
Kiria Ithica chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Hey! Hey! Hey! I'm your ever peppy best friend, but I'm not going easy on you, okay?

Okay. I like your story so far. Very cute and all. I laughed at Hanabusa's lip gloss, that was a nice touch. Your writing style is good too, and your grammer and spelling of everything but Hanabusa's name is pretty much perfect. Everyone is in character too, which is much appreciated. Basically, it's all good. Just what I expected from you.

But why, why are your chapters so short? It's not a sin or anything, but I'd really appreciate slightly longer chapters.

Well, thus concludes my review of the day. Keep on fighting, lell!