Reviews for Stars of Gold
poser16 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed that lady's cattiness, Sinbad's charm, and the interactions between Sinbad and Marina.
Great job!

poser16
vana chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
That was so cute! I love it! Thanks for writing such a nice one-shot!
k2scartoons chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Good story, though I had hoped for more proteas then I got. Oh well. It was a really sweet story, I liked sinbads interaction with leta and while I would like to say I liked Cassandra, I just didn't aee enough of her to dorm an opinion.
Good storytelling rhough, you paint a pretty picture.
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Totally loved this! Sinbad is a fantastic movie and I can't wait to read more... Any chance of a sequel or something related to this fic? I would love to read it :)
aaliona chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I haven't watched this movie in years, but this has made me want to. You were spot on in the conversation, and they were all in character. :) Wonderfully done!
ClassicalCynicism chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I think this was great and very well written. Before everything else, I must say one thing: Leta seriously pissed me off. She reminds me of one of those "popular" girls from my school who up their reputations by ruining someone else's. And that comment about Marina and Kale being together made me want to shove my hand down her throat and rip out her vocal cords! She just makes me so mad!

On another note, I love the way you wrote Sinbad and Marina's married life. If there ever is a sequel to Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas showing their relationship in the future, I think it would be something like this. It was very realistic, in my opinion. Great job writing this. I'm looking forward to reading any other stories like this you may have.

Overall Score: 6/5

Status: Going in my favorites
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I loved this!
Random Reviewer the 2nd chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was just so sweet, and so terrifically in character. The only thing that would have made it better was if Sinbad had taken the time to tease the royal monster a little more before he gave the game away.
AngelaMay234 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I quite enjoyed this! :)
Haley Renee chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
That Lady Leta needs to get a life. But I'm glad Sinbad told her off. Great story! I wish it wasn't a one-shot...
Killmerosalie chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! good job! I love love LOOOOOOOVE the idea of Sinbad and Marina getting married and having kids! ooh! they'd make.. meh, pretty good parents. lol. THANK YOU SOOO FREAKING MUCH FOR WRITING THIS YOU MADE MY DAY! :D
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
8D Oh goodness, it was beautiful. I loved every single bit Sinbad sniping the woman for insulting his wife was particularly great.

-adds to favorites- Props to you Cat, props to you!
mythaelogy chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This was amazing! I loved Marina and Sinbad's argument, or the tale of it. I was a little confused at the beginning about who Marina was but I re-read it and it all made sense. Truly brilliant, you should continue it :D