Reviews for Sparks Fly
Virginia Wicker chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This is truly wonderful. Great writing, great characterization, an excellent closure to a story that ended too soon. Of course, fan fiction is permitted to deviate from the source, but few stories capture the humor, mystery, and relationships that made this short-lived show memorable. You nailed it.

A fan in the 90's, I rediscovered the show and went to see what was still out there in fandom after the fall of geocities. I've read this one a few times now and just wanted to say it was on par with some of the best of what used to be out there, stories from Tracey and Diana, if that means anything to anyone anymore.
mharawolenczak chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
LOVE THIS! It was fabulous:)
saiyuri-dahlia chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
I quite liked this story, though there were a few bulky paragraphs that were a bit of a strain to read. One particularly massive paragraph in chapter two, for instance, was extremely difficult to focus on.

One part that caused my eyes to widen was Thelma's fate of being dismantled. Personally, I don't believe something like that would happen and it did come across as an all too convenient means of removing her, but I suppose for the story, you had to do something.

I also would have liked to read Davenport’s final reports on all the characters but I realize that would have been completely irrelevant to the story. If it had been possible, however, it would have been interesting and fun to read Davenport’s detailed analysis.

Again, I liked the story and I would like to see more Space Cases fics. After all, there needs to be more.