Reviews for It's a Wonderful Cover Life
Jace chapter 24 . 4/27
Love the story; even in AU's I like to see our favorite characters remain true to the form we are all fans of. I'm not really a fan of the stories where Chuck is always the Superman and Sara always ends up being the damsel in distress who he saves. Both are strong characters; each with the own strengths and weakness's and they compliment each other. I love how you've written the story and melded the lives of our favorite characters together, while keeping them true to their natures. I look forward to more updates and the ultimate ending of this story.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 13 . 4/29
Great job writing Maggie. :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 2 . 4/28
Haha, this takes the 'fake dating' trope to a whole new level. Oh, this is going to be fun! I can just feel it! (Also, I love stories where Chuck has a daughter and isn't married when Sarah meets him. :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 4/28
This is very entertaining! I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
Chuckster2016 chapter 19 . 4/8
well.. that's quite a explanation of "complicated" that Morgan spell out LOL
Chuckster2016 chapter 17 . 4/8
oh my.. don't tell me she's Bryce daughter! :o
Chuckster2016 chapter 5 . 4/7
nice story.. I just wonder how Chuck and Jill could have a blue eyed child :)
True Love Lives Forever chapter 24 . 3/17
Fantastic story! You sure know how to create turns and twists in the story. Can't wait for more.
Aryan229 chapter 24 . 3/5
Nice story.
Raycd chapter 24 . 2/13
Great story. Excellent plot line and use of the characters. Looking forward to the next chapter.
any update or new chapter coming soon? Please! Cheers, Tshadow
you drive a maggie? never heard of it, are they any good? ;)
OKay, now I have to read the entire story to make sense of this chapter.
Baby Huey chapter 24 . 1/26
Evil, evil, evil cliffhanger.
nerd herder 16 chapter 24 . 1/14
wow. i rarely go to the site anymore. but this is a very very very good and welcomed surprise! i keep on saying it and would keep on saying it, it's worth the wait. but hopefully don't make us wait too long for the next one :)
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »