Reviews for It's a Wonderful Cover Life
webdepp chapter 23 . 7/4
Please finish this story!
Even before and although "Proof of life", it's a great story, one I'd like to have continued!
Do all of us a favor and finish this up, it's to good t be just abandoned
baldcoder chapter 23 . 6/23
This is a really great story. I hope you'll revisit it and finish it off.
helciakuras chapter 23 . 6/9
I just looked up at the "last updated" date and my heart sunk a little. This story is a great AU and cannot be left in the shadows of p12 or rather of the chuck fan fiction section. It is too good.
duder chapter 23 . 6/2
Update por favor
pLEASE UPDATE chapter 23 . 3/27
This story is too good. Wanna see more C S
jancis8558 chapter 22 . 3/27
Nvm read author notes in her's account, she writing this story, so lets hope it will be finished soon :)
jancis8558 chapter 23 . 3/27
It's actually stupid that a good story like this got abandoned. Really wanted to read the end :/
AndieSav chapter 23 . 1/19
I just binge-watched Chuck on Netflix, and thought I'd check out the fanfic. I've never read anything other than Castle fics before. I came across your story and absolutely loved it. I know it's a long shot seeing as it's been a while, but I would love to see this continued. You did a great job..super cute and well written.
michaelfmx chapter 23 . 11/20/2015
Finally caught up. What amazing tale you have woven here. As far as complete AU stories, easily at the top of the list. No spy stuff and no real action, but still so captivating and suspenseful. Nobody who's a parent could help but fall in love with Maggie and her growing relationship with Sarah is incredibly heartwarming. I can only imagine how Chuck must have felt spying on them from the door with Sarah helping Maggie get ready in the morning. It is difficult to remember sometimes that this story so far has only covered about a week of their lives.

Here's to hoping that we see the rest of this story soon.
michaelfmx chapter 15 . 11/19/2015
I am so deeply involved in this story that I am losing sleep. Thanks Kate. You have woven such a great tale with these characters that it is hard not to get really emotionally invested. The circling that Chuck and Sarah are doing around each other is frustrating. One of them needs to take a leap and talk about their feelings. So well written.
michaelfmx chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
Man the suspense is killing me. This story is surprisingly suspended considering there is not action or spy stuff. When they realize their shared history with Bryce, it is going to hit the fan. This is getting really, really good.
michaelfmx chapter 8 . 11/18/2015
So hold on. Bryce still got Chuck kicked out of Stanford and cheated with Jill. Jill left a baby at his doorstep but Chuck actually does not know if she is his. Sarah was cheated on by the same Bryce, which is why she is the way she is about relationships. So they are both in the state they are in because of Bryce and neither one knows it yet. That about sums it up right?. Is this a Chuck story or a soap opera? So much fun.
michaelfmx chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
So I figured I would review this story every five chapters or so until I catch up. AUs can be so hit and miss. This is a huge hit in my book. I have not seen the movie but I get the picture. Your characterizations of each individual are so spot on in your world. Each one has kept a sense of who they were in canon while still fitting in here. Obviously, it is fairly clear where this story is going. But I can't wait to see how it gets there and what bumps they have to deal with along the way.