Reviews for It's a Wonderful Cover Life
MustangSallie chapter 24 . 1/7
Please, really PLEASE don't let us wait a whole 12 month for an update, I really love this story (and so do a lot of people out there), as much as I've enjoyed "It's a wonderful Family Life" I really hope that this sequel is not some kind of you ending the whole story.
dscncarter chapter 24 . 1/3
Just caught up. Can't wait for more. So glad this story hasn't been abandoned. Really enjoying this universe.
Deathzbreath chapter 23 . 12/28/2017
Such a great story, I had to read it again. I hope you can continue it someday soon!
Chuckster2016 chapter 24 . 12/25/2017
at Christmas I re-read you story and liked even more than the first time.
Hopefully you will go on with it, this deserves to be completed.
happy holudays
Raycd chapter 24 . 12/20/2017
please!
Hoods chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
So um, is there gonna be any updates on this this Chrismas? I'm really hoping you'll finish this.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/15/2017
Please come back. And PLEASE let Bryce get crippled before he goes to jail for the rest of his miserable little life.
tshdow chapter 24 . 12/5/2017
Please Please finish this story. It's one of your best that deserves to be competed. Kind Regards, Tshadow
Bill Jackson chapter 24 . 12/3/2017
There are some of us out here hoping that we get another Christmas present in the form of a chapter.
guest chapter 24 . 12/2/2017
It's Decemberrrrrr! Hoping for a post heheheheh
michaelfmx chapter 24 . 11/27/2017
Ok, finally caught up. Wow, it's funny, but I don't remember it being this good on my first read. Ok, that didn't sound right. It was excellent on the first read through, but it seems that this story is like a good bottle of wine. It seems to have gotten better with age.

It's just stunning how you've woven these characters into this very AU world. And the cameos by the secondary characters are almost as much fun as the main ones. Making Lou out to kind of be Bryce's patsy was brilliant. And I've seen people make Bryce the bad guy before, but you've taken it to a whole different level. What a complete scumbag. I can't wait to see what Sarah has in store for him.

But by far my biggest anticipation is what will happen with Chuck and Sarah. Will Beckman find out the truth?...I actually have a nagging feeling that Beckman may already know more than she's letting on. If so, I wonder why she hasn't said anything yet. But anyway, my main point is that you've perfectly captured the essence of the connection between Chuck and Sarah. Just like in the show, they are from two completely different worlds. Both in this story and in canon, if they passed each other on the street, they would barely acknowledge each other; Chuck because he would think she's out of his league and Sarah because Chuck just would not register in her world. But in both cases, something fateful brought them together, and that has been all the spark they have needed to show each other that their separate worlds are not so exclusive of each other. You have shown that dynamic, which is the major reason I love this show, perfectly.

But there's an added bonus in your story...Maggie. As much as Sarah might have tried to deny it at first, Maggie stole her heart from the very first moment. In fact, if I was Chuck I might have been a little jealous. And you managed to show us a side of Sarah that we only caught very brief glimpses of in the show. Every little scene you've written with Maggie and Sarah has just made her character shine even more. Even in this last chapter, Sarah found a way to not only protect Maggie but get her to help. Just brilliant.

And now...the wait to see what happens next. Hint, hint. :-)
michaelfmx chapter 20 . 11/21/2017
So I was anticipating some kind of relationship angst...still am. I'm not sure when you're going to drop that on us. But in the meantime, the sugary goodness of these last couple of chapters has been awesome. Sarah's getting herself in deep...so is chuck for that matter. And I know you've said you got help in working in Maggie and keeping her real as a four year old. It's been fantastic. As much of a Charah shipper that i am, I think the Maggie Sarah relationship might be overshadowing it. That's how good it's been. Loving every bit of it.
michaelfmx chapter 14 . 11/19/2017
So this has been bugging me for a few chapters now...and I finally figure it out. MONSTERS INC! You're a fan right? And that contributed to your nicknames for Maggie right? Just no way it's a coincidence. Now why is a guy my age familiar with Monsters Inc., you might ask? Duh...I have kids. Now the name Maggie is awfully close to Mary, but the fact that Chuck calls her Boo and she calls Sarah Kitty seems too much to be a coincidence.

Great, now every time I picture Maggie I imagine a cartoon girl with pig tails!

Regardless, what a sweet relationship is developing with these three in the last couple of chapters. Sarah is totally getting sucked into the family life and Chuck is getting so used to having Sarah as part of his life with Maggie. Unfortunately, I'm sure that there is some angst coming up... Can't remember what it is, but I'm sure it's coming. Sigh...
michaelfmx chapter 12 . 11/19/2017
So. like I told you, I'm re-reading this in preparation and hope that you'll finish this fic. In re-reading this, now a couple of years after my first reading, it's incredible to me how you've taken these characters we love, given them completely different backgrounds and current situations, but still been able to maintain their personas. I think I saw you say somewhere early on that you apologized if the characters seemed OOC. I really don't think they are. Despite the AU nature of this story, the traits that make each of these characters who they are could not be more visible. Chuck is still uncomfortable with women but is selfless. Sarah is still damaged and afraid to commit. So I wanted to congratulate you, albeit somewhat belatedly, on weaving our beloved characters into this tale.

I'll probably send in a couple more reviews by the time I catch up.
Jace chapter 24 . 4/27/2017
Love the story; even in AU's I like to see our favorite characters remain true to the form we are all fans of. I'm not really a fan of the stories where Chuck is always the Superman and Sara always ends up being the damsel in distress who he saves. Both are strong characters; each with the own strengths and weakness's and they compliment each other. I love how you've written the story and melded the lives of our favorite characters together, while keeping them true to their natures. I look forward to more updates and the ultimate ending of this story.
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »