Reviews for Family At Last
Vanessa Riverton chapter 14 . 1/20/2008
Okay this is officially one of the best stories I've read from you Cloud.

I loved the hotness of Michiru coming onto Haruka during dinner... every other woman on the planet also would have died if Michiru's hand wandered between their legs!

great ending and Shane is such an awesome character!
Pretend2besome1 chapter 14 . 11/19/2006
I should review this story, I think this is great and I like it…who wouldn’t want a happy family like that? _
McFleet chapter 14 . 11/18/2005
Great story...I love Shane!
Kiyuu-Chan chapter 14 . 3/31/2005
gotta say...i LOVE your stories i read 'em when i have free time and they always make me smile

oohh...irony in chapter 11 XD Michelle...TEKKEN TAG FOEVER!((i myself am a very good Tekken player. best in meh town V *1st place in her town's Tekken Tag tournament*))
net chapter 14 . 3/29/2004
i cant stop reading your stories im almost done with 3/4 of them! and i have to say this was the best!_ wanna write a sequel? or other stories cause this story cracked me up!
kloi chapter 14 . 3/2/2004
fun and sweet fic
you DO are good at wriiting!
Silent Wrath chapter 14 . 2/3/2004
great story but i can't expect anything less from you.. you never seace to amaze me.
Nanashi chapter 5 . 8/4/2003
Good story. You have flow and imagination.

As a writer, you have one very major flaw to work on though. You move things at warp speed. No chance in hell can a 17 yr old *child abused* kid just accept new foster parents that quickly. In one day Haruka is calling Shane, dad? No fuckin' way.
MalfoyIsMineSoHah chapter 14 . 7/15/2003
yay! thats fun! i like this one too! muahahahahahahaha _
Cyber69 chapter 14 . 3/2/2003
Excellent story! I really like it!
Alexzandria chapter 14 . 1/13/2003
KUDO'S! Thhat was sweet, and, im glad i read it. And it was very cute, but, im in a Library, and i was about to laugh, and im like, holding in my laugh so I dont get kicked out.
Star Angel21 chapter 14 . 1/5/2003
I absolutly adored this fic!
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 14 . 12/13/2002
That was mad cool! I loved the part when Shane got mad and threw Hitomi out. *giggles* Much props to ya for that. Peace!
Rei Firestar chapter 14 . 12/4/2002
Kawaii! I was quite amused when Shane threw Michiru's mother out She deserved it. *sighs* I wish I had parents like Kaori and Shane too, that's no fair :\
Godric's Angel chapter 14 . 11/26/2002
it had a very sweet ending. I like that story.