Reviews for A Priestess' Sex Tale
Amatarasue chapter 12 . 7/15
I was jacking it to both your stories and I didn't realize it, Tsunade's lemonade I enjoy. But this world of warcraft one is great as well.
Even though this is old it still turns me on every time I read it
anon chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
i came
Derp chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
These stories are to good
lolperson2 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
hi!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
Absolutely brilliant in all aspects - makes you very horny :)
awe chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
some
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
Great job capping the flag, how did you so it?

I dont want to talk about it...
Desiree1717 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I like the idea for this story, but I found having the first chapter be entirely a biography to be a huge turn off. You should show your readers the characters stats within the story, because part of the fun of reading stories is discovering things about characters. If a reader already knows these things, then there's no reason to continue reading. On the other hand, I think having such a list is a huge benifit to you, the author, because it will help you keep character's facts straight. Please continue writing; I think you've got a good thing started!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
You spelt areola wrong.

PS

I bet a whole bunch of pervs jack off to your story!
Jerex chapter 16 . 3/5/2012
please update soon
King Kubar chapter 16 . 1/20/2012
And you said you were busy. Sorry, reviewing now.

Wonderfully done, unbelievable in the best ways. I like how she pretty much let him down genitally, didn't string him along. Many would just tell him whatever so get more banging, or to get him more invigorated, or be to good natured and lie to him. They'll have fun, that's what matters. She knows what she wants, and tries to make everyone involved happy. Am happy she refused the camels, no idea what that would even appeal to her. There is a future for them, not one of a family but one of friendship and such.

Now to point out the flaws. As a review I have to, sorry. You have a good number of misplaced or missing words. That's it, short of making it twice as long with twice as much 'fun'. But that's given with any story. Very well done.
dontmatter chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
i REALLY like this story
King Kubar chapter 15 . 12/23/2011
I don't see how this is such a punishment, but then again I've never had a magical ring stop me from releasing. I'll give an overall review now. You're writing is superb, thought you could stand to separate the dialog a bit. Lauri, while a slut, is a functional one that doesn't let her lust stop her from doing her job. I'll admit to a bit of unconformableness here and there, but at the same time I couldn't stop reading. I don't know what that says about me, but I found this entertaining. I found few, if any, spelling or grammar mistakes.

I'm happy you gave the warnings, and since this is a fantasy world I can let it slide on some of the more improbable parts, and all I know is, I'd love to meet this woman. That's rare for me to say about a character.

Great work I guess.
OedonWrithe chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
This character... Is a slut.

But.

I haven't stopped reading. ;)