Reviews for La Patisserie de la Rose
Elliot chapter 6 . 3/30
I have loved everything I've read by you so far, so no shock that I freakin love this too! All of the characters seemed spot on all through and I was just so in love with the idea of their United Nations of friends. What a social group that must be to belong too. Also, this is the first time I've ever read a France/Canada fic. Not because I don't like it, just because it's not at the top of my ship list. I want to read more of them now. I liked how you made them feel like a real couple with real concerns. I would love to read more about the other Hetalia characters within this setting. Gerita would a lot of fun.
Elliot chapter 4 . 3/25
That was a hell of a party, as can only be expected of Gilbert! Lovi watches Ponies! and the gagging jokes and Feli on trip cookies!
Elliot chapter 3 . 3/25
Omg Feli, you can't just ask someone how to say "f*ck me harder" in German! I laughed so hard I was shaking. Then all that lap dance nonsense and Grandpa Rome! This story is so funny. I want to be part of this family!
Elliot chapter 2 . 3/25
Gilbert is so freakin funny here. I love it so much.
Mrs. Bonnefoy chapter 6 . 2/24
GNRE7ITUKTJYRTSEUKRU6GTHJTHITDBYGE5IKJEUG OMG OMGOMGOMG OH EM FRUKING GEEEEEEEEEE

THAT WAS SO CUTE AND AMAZING AND JUST-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Mrs. Bonnefoy chapter 3 . 2/24
I can't. I-I just-it's so adorable I can't even-*dies*
LeAnimeFreak chapter 6 . 1/30
I fully enjoyed all of this! It's sad that it ended but I still loved it!
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 6 . 1/13
Oh hey look...I fell in love with another of your stories... should I stop doing that?
just this is wonderful, I've never liked Francis or Mathew before but i think this changed everything
DragonsAreAwesome chapter 6 . 1/2
I've never read a Franada before but this has shown me how DAMN CUTE it is! I didn't think that only six chapters would be enough to make a story like this, but I obviously underestimated you way too much. Please keep on writing.
canaderp-williams chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
I love you
canaderp-williams chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
This is the best thing ever I can't even
canaderp-williams chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
HOW DID THIS GO FROM SO HAPPY TO THE FEELS OH MY GOD
;;

I hope Alfred shows up. ._.
canaderp-williams chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
This is perhaps the cutest thing I've ever read so much fluff and Italy is adorable too and I just-
canaderp-williams chapter 2 . 12/30/2013