Reviews for I don't want to love
Tealandgreen chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
WHERE DID YOU GET THE CAKE? Btw, Don't you just wish you could go into their world sometimes? I mean, Itachi's cool, I'd be able to see live SasoDei, SasuNaru, KisaIta etc. I hope...
Tealandgreen chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
Uh-oh...Orochimaru! Please take someone else instead! It's a official SasoDei story!
Tealandgreen chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Itachi! You're SO cool in this story! Actually, YOU ARE ALWAYS COOL! (I love your stories. I've fav. all of them! )
Tealandgreen chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
YEAH RIGHTTTTTT You are NOT over him for SURE!
Tealandgreen chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Hey, I don't hate short chapters...BUT please don't make them so often! And, Sasori know him after all! :D
Tealandgreen chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Un, means yeah. You can write it like that or "un." I prefer "un." for some reason. But however you like it! :) Nice story and plot going on. Good cliffy...but I still hate them. If you know what I mean... ;)
Tealandgreen chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
OH I get it. The one he knows is "Suzuki" or something... and this one is "Akasuna!" Is it? Oh well, I'll know.
Tealandgreen chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Good starting! Btw, why isn't Sasori, Akasuna no Sasori...why is it Suzuki Sasori?
LolzYukari chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
I'll go look up those songs, it seems that your writing has become better, and i feel sad for Deidara.
Desaicedancer chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Deidara. In a PewDiePie shirt. At a Skillet concert. With SasoDei fluff. I think my life is now complete. XD PewDie's so AWESOME lol. And you had Akatsuki on your cake... Omg XD

Awesome chap! They were so cute! I want Dei's PDP shirt!
DeidaraLittleMonster chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Happy b-day!

Aw, you finally updated, this was just sooo cute x3 I love this story XD
Chillybean chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
It's his birthday! YAAAAY!

And the pedo-snake is here! Noooo! I can't wait to read about how Sasori goes about telling Dei...
gabrielsangel23 chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
awsome story plz update soon its really really really good
Mustached Kira chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
u must update D: ill give you cookie yesh :)?
Mustached Kira chapter 1 . 3/3/2012