Reviews for Leaving The Past Buried
izziwizVIII chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
Amazing story! Loved every bit! Poor Sammy, and Dean is such a good big brother (wish mine were more like him!) Keep writing, you're good at it :D
murphy9202 chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
I really liked this story. Nice work.
deanssammy chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Loved it
brynerose chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Warm fuzzy brother moments - And Sammy is saved in time once again! Close call there, and probably a long recovery, given that Dean didn't have transfusions or anything to work with. But they make it through like always, which is what we like to see. Thanks for sharing!

bryne
CeCe Away chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
I enjoyed this very much. Nice plot work.
CeCe Away chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
This is great. Very intense. I loved how the action went back and forth between scenes.
deanssammy chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Hope all us readers don't have to wait too long for rhe next chapter.
SPN Mum chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Darn stupid ghost! Sam has had his throat cut, not bad enough to kill him quickly, but it's still very bad. Good thing Mosley wanted to take his time, or Dean would have salted and burned him too late. Now Dean just has to make it to a hospital in record time, or it will still be too late. Sam has a great will to survive, but he has been injured very badly. I hope Dean gets him there in time!
brynerose chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
::spaz attack:: GAAHH! Sammy's gotta be okay, he's just gotta! And to think I have to try to sleep after this...note to self, right before bed is not the time to read nailbiting whump stories (I just read a merlin one before this, too...). Update soon, before I explode from anticipation!

bryne
PriWinchester chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
Hold On Sammy! Cant wait for the update
sammynanci chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
ayy,yes please! Come on Dean,run with your brother to hospital and take care him
JaredPadaleckiFan chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
CURSE U CLIFF HANGERS!
jensensgirl3 chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
Love the story so far hon. Poor Sammy having to go back to Stanford after all those months. Now finding out that his friends all died cause of what they did, only to find out that he's going to die and that Dean saw it.

I do hope that Dean gets to the bones before the ghost kills his brother, poor Sammy watching his own death in the mirror. Can't wait and see what happens next.
DeansSammy chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
omg that's a mean cliffie. hope the updates up soon
JaredPadaleckiFan chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Danmn i hate cliff hangers. plz update soon!