Reviews for Gypsy
i really like the story

very sweet and sad

i love Gypsy, so cute
Lyric chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
i was crying cause i thought the dog was going to die but i never cry about character's death werid
BrightStar Kenobi chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
More PLEASE!
kioku7 chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
This was so good! I loved it! What a wonderful brave little dog!
softsoul chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Woops my bad, I meant Gypsy in my previous comment!
softsoul chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Aw this was such an awesome story! Extremely well written and one of those warm, feel good stories, which is kinda hard to do since it's TWD. I was so sure Melissa was going to die or be killed by walkers in the last chapter so I'm glad you didn't end it that way. I loved this!
LITTLE RED FOXX chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
omg! i love this i wish you could make more!
ToxicTenshi chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
This was such a cute story! Most people do human OCs and what not but I think it's nice to try animal ones. They're just simple and nice to read.
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
This was amazing! Such a great idea. I'd love to see a sequel, perhaps another week in her life. You really had me going in that final chapter, so glad the dog came out okay. Again brilliant work!
Panda Bandit chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
I loved it! I was sad it was not longer but the ending was perfect this story was unique and should have gotten more reveiws. I'm favoriting this story and favoriting and following you. :]
Panda Bandit chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
severussgrl chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
Ah! I'm so sad that it's over! I did love this story though!

My little sister, 7 years old, loved it as well. I read it to her as a bedtime story. We lost our dog two Christmas' ago and she still misses him. She said that she'd like to have a dog like Gypsy. Your story inspired her to love animals again and she's been talking non-stop about getting a dog and being 'a dog doctor' for the past two or so weeks.

Thank you for cheering up two young ladies from Montana!
Jerrath92 chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
Okay, so maybe I'm a little naughty and wanted to read this chapter first, but I just couldn't help myself. I'm glad I did, anyway, because this is such a unique story and already I find myself thinking of my dog, wondering if she thinks the same way Gypsy does. The sense of loyalty Gypsy feels towards the survivors is true dog nature and I just love it.

I love the reference at the end when you mentioned that the dog, aptly named Gypsy, is now with her travelling band as they try to stay alive nad make due with what they have. Very nice touch and wonderful job, my friend!
Not nameless chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
Ah, and so ends the story. It's one of my favorites actually, and you managed to write it very well. I almost cried, thinking that she was going to be eaten.

I love this, at the end it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.