Reviews for Lalaith Elerrina, Child of the Stars
shukaka chapter 64 . 1/21
Beautiful story, great oc's and fantastic imagery.
Fealiniel chapter 64 . 10/11/2015
Rereading this, I remember not only that I love this story and Lalaith, but also that I would love to read about he special Valarin powers previously hinted at and about her coming to Valinor and meeting her birth parents. I understand it may be hard to pick up a thread that has been done for as long as this but, nevertheless if you find yourself inspired and without more pressing storylines, I would love to read more!
coffeebookchiller chapter 64 . 9/12/2015
So. I just finished the forth installement of your series. And I'm so very grateful that you've taken us on this journey. I love this story, yur caracters let me weep and laugh and everything in between. I love how you've included so many different relationships, no matter which race they belong to, for love is greater than that. Although I feel rather sad that this journey is over; I'm at the same time peaceful, for this is truly a work of art. So my gratitude is yours and may the Valar inspire you for many more storys :) CBC
SVM612 chapter 64 . 9/4/2015
This was a really fantastic series. One of the best I've read. Well done. I am sad to think this was the last story for Lalaith, I could read more.
piccolover22 chapter 64 . 7/7/2015
Awe! Loved it so much! Thanks for a good read!
piccolover22 chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
Aweeeee I love that Legolas and Lalaith have made up. I love them together soooo much! Great story so far!
Amsim chapter 39 . 1/13/2015
Calassie and Elrohir are so sweet.
Amsim chapter 18 . 1/12/2015
I know what is going on here with the Orc and Glorfindel and man that is some good story telling and creativity!
Amsim chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
I really like your OC characters/ characterization of Hildur etc, it is very refreshing!
Amsim chapter 5 . 1/12/2015
Ah! Finally she acknowledges her folly!
Amsim chapter 4 . 1/12/2015
Lalaith, god, sometimes I want to punch her. Legolas too, but seriously, these guys are just non stop dramatics. Grrrrrrrrr they better get their shit together.
NothingNooneZero chapter 64 . 1/12/2015
Thank you so very much for sharing this most wonderful story! I have been absolutely enamoured with this series of stories since the very first chapter of the Lalaith Elerrina trilogy. It has been an absolute pleasure to have been be able to read about Lalaith and her adventures as part of the Fellowship. Once again, thank you
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 64 . 12/28/2014
Awesome! This is the best Lord Of The Rings fanfiction ever!
Teddy2104 chapter 65 . 9/6/2014
I'm so happy you decided to leave them here. They're excellent stories! I think it's horrible how little some people care for an author's hard work. I wish your friend best of luck, and hope the plagiarist is convicted.
Kekoa-CCS chapter 65 . 9/6/2014
Thanks for letting what happened to you, it is a shame that there are people who do those things with other people's stories, I give my full support.

I also want to thank you not remove your stories, I love and I would give very sorry that because of that person from the blot.

Courage and good luck.