Reviews for Lalaith Elerrina, Child of the Stars
SVM612 chapter 64 . 11h
This was a really fantastic series. One of the best I've read. Well done. I am sad to think this was the last story for Lalaith, I could read more.
piccolover22 chapter 64 . 7/7
Awe! Loved it so much! Thanks for a good read!
piccolover22 chapter 11 . 7/5
Aweeeee I love that Legolas and Lalaith have made up. I love them together soooo much! Great story so far!
Amsim chapter 39 . 1/13
Calassie and Elrohir are so sweet.
Amsim chapter 18 . 1/12
I know what is going on here with the Orc and Glorfindel and man that is some good story telling and creativity!
Amsim chapter 11 . 1/12
I really like your OC characters/ characterization of Hildur etc, it is very refreshing!
Amsim chapter 5 . 1/12
Ah! Finally she acknowledges her folly!
Amsim chapter 4 . 1/12
Lalaith, god, sometimes I want to punch her. Legolas too, but seriously, these guys are just non stop dramatics. Grrrrrrrrr they better get their shit together.
NothingNooneZero chapter 64 . 1/12
Thank you so very much for sharing this most wonderful story! I have been absolutely enamoured with this series of stories since the very first chapter of the Lalaith Elerrina trilogy. It has been an absolute pleasure to have been be able to read about Lalaith and her adventures as part of the Fellowship. Once again, thank you
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 64 . 12/28/2014
Awesome! This is the best Lord Of The Rings fanfiction ever!
AmazingWriter123 chapter 65 . 9/6/2014
I'm so happy you decided to leave them here. They're excellent stories! I think it's horrible how little some people care for an author's hard work. I wish your friend best of luck, and hope the plagiarist is convicted.
Kekoa-CCS chapter 65 . 9/6/2014
Thanks for letting what happened to you, it is a shame that there are people who do those things with other people's stories, I give my full support.

I also want to thank you not remove your stories, I love and I would give very sorry that because of that person from the blot.

Courage and good luck.
Just Another Netflixer chapter 64 . 7/22/2014
This was such a perfect ending! This story has made me laugh, it has brought tears to my eyes, and it has become one of the best stories I will ever read. Thank you so much for writing this for it is truly wonderful!
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 64 . 6/24/2014
You have no idea how thankful I am that you wrote these stories. I just read all of Lalaith's journey over the past couple days and you've made me laugh with joy and cry with fear (and sometimes happiness) so many times I've lost count. You write Master Tolkein's characters extremely well and I've fallen in love with the ones you've created. I look forward to finding your books on Amazon and I'll recommend these stories to all my friends. Thank you again for this beautiful rendition of one of my favorite childhood stories.
*Silver*
Guest chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
I totally forgot that orcs were elves before