Reviews for Our Feelings
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
awww
Monkey-D-Luffy31 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
these words can't tell u how much i liked...no...loved this story. it made my day with all the pain in my feet from a injure i got. but this story made m day.
xBluieLovex chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Awww! OuO
Silent Suspicion chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wow, I must say, you kept Lucy in character brilliantly, and you didn't succumb to the usual cliches that abound in romance stories. The fact that she didn't instigated the relationship, or beg advice from another character showcased your ability as an author to maneuver around story development, for you didn't solve the problem with a fortune-telling or an advice session with another girl. Also, the fact that Natsu focused on Lucy's actions towards him was very cool, I would never thought about that, and it seems to ring true.

I adored how both of them weren't blundering fools when Natsu made his feelings obvious, yet they didn't jump each other immediately (at least, as far as the reader knows ;D)

My only critique would be that your Natsu seems pretty mature, and rather Happy-less. Perhaps a bit of character development concerning his serious behavior, or maybe add a few of his quirky habits? But overall, this was a stunning insight to this couple.
LyssaLa chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Awwwwwww! How adorable :D Natsu and Lucy are just far too cute for words! I love how he always sneaks into her room at night ;] I hope you keep writing NaLu fics!
Beczy chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I am grinning like an idiot after finishing this. It's so sweet!
With a tardis and a portal gun chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This is very sweet.
fivecentimeterspersecond chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Ahhh! This was so adorable! Job well done, especially for your first oneshot!
Laetans chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I'm a crappy reviewer, but I like it!
GodSlayerNatsu chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Very good one shot! I like how you made it all narrated throughout the whole story until the end where she says 'I love you too' hope you make a Nalu story next!