Reviews for The Radio Interviews: Superman
rjww chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I hate to be a hater, but Superman is no homosexual! And how someone could look upon him and think that to be a valid idea to write a story around makes my mind boggle. Superman saves the world and destroys crime, not going around humping those of the same gender! I think the story is written well but the last part between Superman and Lex is equivalent to the trash Stephen Meyer regurgitates.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Cute, I liked it
Rhea chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Oooh! What a fresh look at Clex! Well done!
rosenbaumgirl23 chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
It's even funnier since I've read the MR interview you referenced. (at least I hope you did; otherwise this proves just how obsessed I am with him...)

Anyway, grand story!
T Penn chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Warn people damn it...I do not like Slash. It was good until you went to the homoerotic fantasy. Its your right to write it, its my right to be an informed reader before!
Cyb chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Aw at first I laughed. And then I sniffled. So I guess over all, I laffled. This was a fun read. :)
Rhiannon7 chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Lurved the MR radio interview rip offs. Cracked me up! Excellently cute. (I don't say "too cute" 'cause sometimes people think that's bad) Liked Jealous!Lex, he's my favorite. Liked Flirty!Superman. Did a great job with the dj speak as well. Thanks for writing this. Made me smile. Write more!
Amelia Kay chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
rae! Hilarious AND poignant AND a fresh perspective on the CLex. I'm loving it! More please?