Reviews for What You do to Me
ObeliskX chapter 10 . 5/2
All chapters were fun bit this was the best hands down. It is a pity it will never be developed (
Oh my god this was so cute and adorable and their personalities are so perfect and just ugh this is great, I am in love with them
IsaBean chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
So Am I OMG! LOL Only real fanficioners and true YJ fans will understand what were are calling them!
turret towers do tower chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
That was awesome. Especially the 'charmingly blunt' crack.
Lina chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
Whos with apollo and rachel?
Jaime chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
I love your Genderbent Traught. It's different, makes it new. Refreshing.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Hahaha Lol the note at the end about you going to go hide under a rock caused me to uproar with laughter!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
I hope you update soon, I love these one shots. You should consider doing a genderbent fic too, you're really good at it.
HelenaWayne10 chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
That's cute! Please write more! And I know I just reviewed on your last chapter but I can't stop reading!
HelenaWayne10 chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
I love Jamie! But he's bad now! COME BACK TO US! He was my favorite ;) Oh, and I am really enjoying your stories! They are almost too fantastic! :)
ingrid.sampaio.94 chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
I like it, i like this kind of story.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
This is so good! Can you do more Apollo and Rachel? I love it!
Rokhi chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
I understand smut is typically, by definition, plot-less; but, possibly due in part to that fact, I found this to be one of the story's weaker chapters. I've gotten used to reading the exploits of a neverending prank war and laughing out loud at least once per chapter. Can't say that happened this time around.

Of course, smut has always struck me as somewhat pointless because the "plot" consists entirely of a sex session and the characters are usually too "breathless" or "overwhelmed" to engage in any meaningful character development. Obviously, I am not this chapter's intended audience, but I did note that the writing was still pretty solid, as usual.

Thank you for continuing with this story. I look forward to many more laughs from/at Robin and Artemis (or Rachel and Apollo).
guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
When you said "but not the way you're thinkin" i thought you meant this would be innocent. I was wrong. Very, very wrong
Stayingtraught chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
You're a genius, I love this whole fiction- (I enjoyed Apollo and Rachel more than I'd like to admit)
Last chapter? That was erm...graphic, yet still very appreciated.
Please listen to your traught feels more often so that I can have the pleasure of more QUALITY traught! :D Thank you for this, my traught reader was dying. I've read everything on FFN and stalked out most of the Tumblr posts too..