Reviews for Lightning and Wind
Karen chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Hhhmmmm, romance isn't your strong suit,i understand. Its good either way.
Karen chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Never saw the index show, but its nice read about it. I really like where this is going, you did a great job with this. Im just wondering, I don't know why I bother asking, but is this a mikoto and touma pairing? I know it doesn't say it, but you don't have to put it for it to be a touma and mikoto pairing.
Handsomistic1 chapter 13 . 3/13/2015
Great story. I don't have access to the light novels so this was a pleasure to read. Everyone writes fics from this universe by squeezing in every character ever created and if you don't know about them already, it can be overwhelming, boring, and uninteresting.

Since you focused on one event with a limited number of characters with clear concise writing, it was much easier to follow and more informative IMO than reading from a wiki.

I know this is from 2011 but I hope you write another fic.
Lazyman12 chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
This story was amazing, a masterpiece. It had good character development. Decent enemies with understandable abilities. Even parts that made me laugh and read it again because it was so hilarious. You did a incredible job with the story and I thank you for writing it. The villains were decent keeping them true to their character. You are a great writer and I hope this story gets more reviews!
PokeRescue18 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is PokeRescue18 delivering to you a special chapter for this fanfic after reading it the entire night:
Your story is a rather interesting take on to the storyline of the series. Although, your plot diverges from the main storyline that I can consider this story to be an Alternate Universe fanfic; it isn't half bad in retrospect. Also, your writing style follows the light novels more closely.
The characters stay true to the original source, that's a feat I can really appreciate.
However, this review is not complete without pointing out the flaws:
Grammar and sentence structure errors are present. For example this excerpt at chapter 1:
"Hm?"Kamijou Touma felt a chill run down his spine and awoke from his slumber. "Why does it feel as though something dangerous is waiting for me at the end of this flight?"
Yup, you forgot to put a space in that line. Do you proofread your work before you publish it? Yeah, that happens to me too, so it's okay.
If you want, I can offer my services as your beta reader. I can correct the errors that you wrote in your draft and point you in the right direction in case of more prevalent errors.
Well, I ran out of words to say to compliment to your great story, so why not you help me back in return? I'm not sure if you like Pokémon, but I did write a crossover between Pokémon anime, Pokémon Special manga, and Pokémon DP Adventure manga. It is called "Crisis on Two PokéWorlds!"
Also, I have another story that you might be interested in. This story is a crossover, but with To Aru Majutsu no Index and YuGiOh called "A Certain Duelist's Dream". Although I have finished writing this side-story, I'm planning to write a sequel. On the sequel, GREMLIN will be the baddies. What do you think of this? I hope you reply back.
PokeRescue18
TheFaithfulStar chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
I am in completely in love with this story! It feel like i was really there watching the with on the background!
requiem4baka chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Mikoto isn't tsundere enough, at the end of NT2. She finally caught up w/touma and probally set up a confession.
WayFarer2000 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Greetings.

I just started reading this, literally, and just finished the prologue.

A well-done start, though there is a small continuity detail that I believe you missed. Touma would have forgotten about the incident when he used his right hand on Index's clothes.