Reviews for Tapestry
GranddaughterOfCaskettAndTiva chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
I love this story. I that next story comment means that you're writing a sequal to this. If you are, I can't wait.
diana teo chapter 12 . 12/14/2012
So sweet! Btw, my sis proposed to her man, too. It probably didn't have as much dialogue as Tony gave Ziva... ;)
diana teo chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
Oh, my, all the teasing and banter was fun... :) Liked the poke at the road trip, lol, and Tony's impromptu love declaration making Ziva giggle into his suit. Cute.
ncis-1001 chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
liked the chapter, nice idea of ziva asking him via the fridge :)
Shalise40 chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
That was so sweet!
LittleMissBrit chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
Awesomeness :D
naTIVAlu chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
Enjoyed it? I LOVED it! I'm, like, jumping up and down and dancing in circles! That was SO great!

Part 1, first of all, was awesome. The back and forth between different times was fun.
I liked how every-day-yet-very-intimate the home-scenes were, if you know what I mean.

"...and I know even without your doing these things how much you love me." YES no. 1.

The first date was fantastic... how they didn't know what to talk about, and it was weird, but they still felt confortable with each other, because it's them, together. The road-trip argument? GENIUS! I laughed out loud, that was so much fun. "You, me, on a road trip? Impossible. We'd kill each other before we left DC." LOL. And then Ziva being for the RV and Tony arguing against it... hehe.

What it is with me and 'I love you"s today? The way he said it, "Ziva, I love you." It was so simple and sincere, I don't know, I loved it.

Ziva proposing was so great! I loved, loved, loved how she did it. Haha I loved Lissie's sounds while Tony was quietly shocked. I so wanted to be there to SEE Tony's face, lol. I liked how different a propsal that was, compared with most other ones you see on fics/movies/TV. How he tried to put the ring but couldn't because it was too cold, and so at first, their words exchange was so... awkward, it was perfect :D

"I don't need one, but I would like one." YES no. 2.

"A moment of shock and a night of revelations and a week of realizations had turned into two months of introspection..." YES no. 3.

And then at the very end you have that "traditional" proposal just to to seal the deal, and it was perfect. (Wow, I think I used the word 'perfect' twice! :S)

I'm gonna take that chocolate now :P thank you!
naTIVAlu chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
:O

I did NOT exepct a cliff hanger! I did not! Aaahh! I was thinking about all the things I should write in this review but I can't, I'm sorry, I'm going to read Part 2.

See you in a bit :)
M E Wofford chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
I do like it.

Very much.

Made me smile so big...
Lianna-snow chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
Awww that's adorable 3 要结婚了哦?你写得太棒了!perfect ending to a great series! xx
Strawberry Shortcake123 chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
"I didn't put that... in the fridge." Oh, he's funny when he's flustered :D

OH *.* "LIKE IT OR NOT, I WANT TO BE WITH YOU FOREVER."

I CAAAAAAAN'T

"No, no, I'm not doubting you at all. It's just … I'm just the goddamn luckiest man to walk this Earth."

And, yes... yes, he is sappy :D

I'm thinking about Monica and Chandler now :P

TONY'S CRYING. THIS IS SO OYE.

CAN'T.

AND ANTHONY DINOZZO JR WILL YOU MARRY ME AND YES I WILL ZIVA DAVID I ADORE IT IT'S NOT DULL IT'S PERFECT.

AND I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER SO NOW I'M SAD, I FEEL VERY BITTERSWEET ATM

BUT GOOD JOB

YOU DESERVE A BIG THUMBS UP
prince-bishop chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
good chapter, pleased they are getting married
KaiaBlackrock chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
Well, at least I got that proposal I was hoping for, even though I didn't see the way it happened coming. I loved it Soph, I'm just sad it's done.
TivaGirl chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
Awwe I loved how you made Ziva propose instead of Tony! I don't think I've ever read a fic with her proposing before and yours was really great! Can't wait for your next story! :)
oldmoviewatcher chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
So, this was a tinge adorable! I can hear the office gossip already:
"Did you hear about Agents David and DiNozzo?"
"Yeah, they got engaged. So?"
"I heard she asked him."
"What? No, Agent DiNozzo? Please, the guys a womanizer! He asked her."
A few hours later, money is exchanged between various agents and one Abigail Scuito.