Reviews for The View of A Baker's Boy: Hunger Games
Libby chapter 34 . 10/25
Oh my goodness this was just lovely! You captured Peeta perfectly. You are an excellent writer. Thank you for this story.
theatricalveggie chapter 12 . 7/26/2016
Also, tagging on to my last review - Americans don't say "shall" quite so much either. It makes Peeta sound too formal for a District 12 education that mainly focuses on coal production. Just adding this note in case the author chooses to edit the voice.
theatricalveggie chapter 11 . 7/26/2016
I like the story, but the British jargon knocks me out of it. I don't picture Peeta saying "whilst" at all. Kilos, meters, colour, etc. I wish the author had spent more time trying to find Peeta's voice instead of speaking in a manner that is not true to SC's original. Every time I come across the language (which is at least once a chapter), I remember I'm not actually reading Peeta at all. :(
SeriesTherapy chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I'm not sure how I found this story, but I'm so glad that I did! I read the whole thing in one morning!
I loved it, from the beggining to the end. It was great being able to see everything from Peeta's perspective. I just saw that you wrote the rest of the trilogy, so I'm going to read that now.
babyscriibble chapter 34 . 10/25/2015
It was a great story. Thanks for writing it so that I could see peetas POV. I always wondered what he thought and wanted to write a story I hius POV but I never got round to it and now I read a story that would have been better than my version.
babyscriibble chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
stop reading! Well done, loved it _
essendon chapter 34 . 7/1/2015
Wonderful! Loved it :-)
essendon chapter 21 . 6/24/2015
Although I know the story of course, I still can't stop reading! Well done! Just one thing: you mentioned the cannons for the guys from 3 and 10, but not the one for Rue...
essendon chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
I very much like your story. Looking forward to see how you think Peeta spent the games. Only thing I am missing so far is a glimpse at Peetas life back in district 12, just as into Katniss' in the original books!
Guest chapter 34 . 6/15/2015
Greattt
Chalayne72 chapter 34 . 5/25/2015
Great job! I enjoyed reading Peeta's perspective! Ready for Catching Fire.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/7/2014
Awesome :)
imjustinlove chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
LOVE UR STORY BEEN LOOKKING FOR THIS THE LONGEST oopsies writing in cap sry but great work
panicatthetumblr chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I just wanted to be the 300th reviewer! I love this story, I really want Suzanne Collins to do this too!