Reviews for anywhere but here
Macbeth Mouse chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That kind of shocked me. That James would go willingly after and sleep with a girl so... what's the word I'm looking for? Flirtatious, yes. That he would go willingly after and sleep with a girl so flirtatious says a lot about James right there. He's either needy, or really in love.

I very much enjoyed reading this! Job well done!
lowi chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
So beautiful. :') so sad, in one way, and so wonderful, in another. I love the idea of Fred wanting to cheer his dad up, and hoajsnakabskdkmsabs. Everything was amazing, okay? :)

Wonderful work, hon, and congratulations for finishing! :D

lowi chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
A little Vicsander? ;D me likes you very much, wifeythingy. :3

This was brilliant, really, Rachel! You wrote Dom wonderfully, all strong and independent and cool, it was amazing!

Beautiful work, as always!
lowi chapter 10 . 12/18/2011
Gosh, Rachel, this was so cute. I lovelovelove Hugo, and you've written him so well. :D truly adorable, you've captures his twelveyears old innocence mingled with the growing up air so well (lol did that make sense? XD)

Fantastic work!
keep my issues drawn chapter 12 . 12/16/2011
That was so cute, I loved it, and the element of FredI memories in there, and FredII with a reindeer headband! :')
keep my issues drawn chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
What is it with you and beautiful last lines? All of your last lines are so beautiful and memorable, and I just love them!

This was beautiful, amazing, and I loved all the feelings you put in it. ;)
keep my issues drawn chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
I loved that, that was beautiful and ohsosweet! :')

"Because what's wrong with just believing for once?" - I just loved that line, and it was beautiful!
keep my issues drawn chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
That was really cute, and I loved the last line. :)
keep my issues drawn chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
That was really cute, i loved how Hugo was born on Christmas, and Hermione letting Ron deal with Rose!
keep my issues drawn chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
That was really cute, I loved how Lorcan was reading the fashion magazine, and the eyelash, and it was lovely!
keep my issues drawn chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
Poor Teddy :( That was really sad but beautifully written :')
keep my issues drawn chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
That was lovely :)
lowi chapter 9 . 12/14/2011

I loved this. So incredibly much, yes. Fantastic work, love!
lowi chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
AHAHJAHAGAFAGAGSJDJ, Hugo is born on Christmas day? That's an accurate reason for liking Christmas, yes. :3

Your little Rose is so adorable, and so sweet, and Hermione, and Ron, and everything, ajdjskjNshsiksbs. This drabble was wonderful. As simple as that. ;)

lowi chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
This is so cute. :3 Lorcan being distracted, Molly all worked up about Christmas, the last line, the eyelash, the queen of crazy, the setup, embarrassed!Lorcan, it's just too good to be true. :3

Me liked this very much, okay? :)

Fantastic work, you fantastic writer. &hearts