Reviews for LifeSized
Hazy-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I love the last sentence. The whole story was very enjoyable. Thank you!
WolfEmperor52 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Continue please
ministop chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I think I'd read this once and I had already reviewed this once, but I still can't get enough of it, mostly because I like your parting words. "...that damned man had unleashed the most horrible, monstrous, vile, emotion inside of her. LOVE."
Dang.
datawolf39 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
who wouldnt want a life size pic of ren as Katsuki. pls coninue this cause i want to know who was on the other poster that she chose.
Keoi chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
You should continue it :)
FanofFanFiction chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Pleeeeese continue! This is really great, I can see so many possibilities ! Ps: I have a ffn account under the above name, I just can't be bothered to log on
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Too cute. I love it :D
CamJ chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
ohohoh :) So funny !

Finally Ren made a move !

Please do the next chapter :) can't wait to see what he'll do with the posters
bluegirl330817 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
this is really cute :D
JB chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Cute. short but sweet.
TsukiHime chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
More please!
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
PLEASE continue! I'm the 42nd review and there's still 8 more days until a full month has passed since this was published. I think this speaks volumes about how badly people want you to continue this story!
CyanideSlur chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Hai! I loved that so much xD please continue! I'd love to read more :3 also, I really like your style of writing, like your author's voice, if you know what I mean? XD
Mrs. HopeEstheim chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I found this...kind of adorable. Kind of REALLY adorable.

I like how she was apologizing for being 'presumptuous' because that is just SO like Kyoko. And Ren was being all smooth and I liked how at the end you described Yashiro as 'shell-shocked'.

Basically, what I'm saying is that I loved it, and I will love it if you leave it as a one-shot or if you continue it.

Either way, it will still be adorable. :)
kohitsujichan chapter 1 . 12/12/2011