Reviews for Once Upon A Time
pandora jazz chapter 29 . 9/23/2012
I like how you wrapped up your story.
Dean did a wonderful job of worrying about Sam and I'm glad he is OK.
It was nice that John captured Azazel, though I thought he was going to kill him.
You did a great job writing the scenes with Dean and Sam.
I will have to go back and check the story again. I don't remember who was the traitor.
I'll admit what Mary suffered at the hands of Azazel still bothers me and I hope that John and her both recover.
I loved the epilogue. That was good. :)
Thanks for sharing and finishing (not all writers do) your story.
Until next time, take care.
mb64 chapter 29 . 9/23/2012
A wonderful ending to one of the absolute best stories on this site! You have really done an excellent job on it and you know that I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Thank you! :)
FloralSummer chapter 29 . 9/23/2012
Wow amazing endíng to an awesome story! This is by far on of the best fics ever! I especially oved the ending with what I asume is suposed to be God and Michael. I've had such a good time reading this story, who knows, I'll might go back and read this after a couple of months! I give it a perfect score, 6/6 :D
pandora jazz chapter 28 . 9/21/2012
Nice surprise that the king allowed Dean and Sam to command and help protect the castle.

I'm glad that Dean didn't leave Sam alone to search for Azazel even if he does want revenge.

It was nice to have the brothers win a battle for the moment instead of having to run and stay hidden.

(I'm slowly making it through my chapter and story alerts from the past couple of weeks.)

Thanks for sharing another chapter of this story with us.
frownypup chapter 28 . 9/14/2012
Amazing AU! I'm so thrilled! :D
Sammy and Dean are so sweet to each other, it makes me love them even more than I already have.
Do you have any intention to put Cas in the story? Kinda miss his confused expression to any difficult reference, lol
Can't wait to see what's next! You got me on your tail, please please please update soon! :)
AlElizabeth chapter 28 . 9/12/2012
Good thing they know where Azazel is... but i don't think he'll be that easy to capture. Can't wait for the next chapter!
MaTcHBoOkPoEt chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
i really like the twist of this story but i hope Cass is in it!
huntergirl chapter 28 . 9/10/2012
yippee anohter chapter for this. i love this! so full of adventur and bromance.
mb64 chapter 28 . 9/10/2012
Very interesting and exciting chapter! I really like the last line- it really sums up their relationship so well.

And thank you so much for adding another chapter to this! :)
FloralSummer chapter 28 . 9/10/2012
Yay *dancing around in gangnam style* I've missed this! Great chapter, it's so exciting! :D
AlElizabeth chapter 27 . 8/18/2012
Wow. Azazel's one sick puppy. Hopefully Sam and Dean can thwart him and his soldiers soon. Can't wait for the next chapter!
pandora jazz chapter 27 . 7/28/2012
I'm glad that Jessica's father was willing to listen to Dean and Sam about Azazel and accept their help. I enjoyed reading the scenes between brothers and also how you reminded us that Dean is very smart.

I'll admit that it has been hard for me to read the sections dealing with Mary and Azazel.

Thanks for another update.
huntergirl chapter 27 . 7/26/2012
i hope that mary will be ok and can get away from azazel and find john and sam and dean. and I hope things workout for them too. i like this story alot.
mb64 chapter 27 . 7/25/2012
Yay-another update! Lots of interesting activities going on still!

Well written like always. I really like that Dean is able to help Sam get through the visions and I especially like the wonderful way that you portray their brotherly bond.

Thank you! :)
FloralSummer chapter 27 . 7/25/2012
okaaay some creepy azazel in the ending there... Loved the chapter!