Reviews for Third Time's A Charm
Best. Fanfic. Ever! I enjoyed this soooooo much. The ending was hilarious. And I was biting my tongue so I wouldn't laugh and wake my family! absolutely loved it! Please write a book!
You NEEEEEEEEED to write a booooook!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
Nice story! Loved your HG. hehe
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2016
So I'm reading this chapter all I want to say is now the day I'm an reading is is 9/11. I am American so this upsets me, because the war is very real to me. But I don't know that the fact that I read this chapter on the 15th anniversary of 9/11 is... It's just, I don't even know.

-but I love your writing. On a positive note.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 14 . 2/25/2016
Well, that last part about where babies come from is pretty funny. I also felt touched during the retelling of Luna saving Ginny's baby in the ambulance. It tugged a bit at my emotions, so good job.
hersiver123 chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
This was very well written. Good job
Guest chapter 14 . 7/16/2015
his birthday is in a week
love the story
Emily chapter 6 . 6/3/2015
Ok, I really hope that was on purpose, but even if it was a coincidence, I loved the raising Helen quote
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Fandom-Mashup chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
Great story- just a few minor errors (e.g. Fred married Angelina)
Lorde chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
Amazing! I just loved this story! You are an amazing writer! More please!
nayin17 chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
Love james sirius and lily luna...yehey to the Potter kids
BeebaS chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
Ok, I love you and hate you so much right now: both are for making me nearly cry XD
I nearly cried when Ginny was unconscious and James told her he loved her, I nearly cried when Ginny saw Lily for the first time (them feels, man), and I nearly cried when they decided on Luna as the middle name (I already knew they would of course, but still). Gah! Lol XD Brilliant story though
sbmcneil chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Not a huge fan of such a stupid Ginny - she's very immature.
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Wow, how old is Ginny? She certainly is not acting very mature. Most people don't throw temper tantrums to get their way, esp if they are talking about having a child.