Reviews for Third Time's A Charm
So I'm reading this chapter all I want to say is now the day I'm an reading is is 9/11. I am American so this upsets me, because the war is very real to me. But I don't know that the fact that I read this chapter on the 15th anniversary of 9/11 is... It's just, I don't even know.

-but I love your writing. On a positive note.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 14 . 2/25
Well, that last part about where babies come from is pretty funny. I also felt touched during the retelling of Luna saving Ginny's baby in the ambulance. It tugged a bit at my emotions, so good job.
hersiver123 chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
This was very well written. Good job
Guest chapter 14 . 7/16/2015
his birthday is in a week
love the story
Emily chapter 6 . 6/3/2015
Ok, I really hope that was on purpose, but even if it was a coincidence, I loved the raising Helen quote
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Fandom-Mashup chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
Great story- just a few minor errors (e.g. Fred married Angelina)
Lorde chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
Amazing! I just loved this story! You are an amazing writer! More please!
nayin17 chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
Love james sirius and lily luna...yehey to the Potter kids
BeebaS chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
Ok, I love you and hate you so much right now: both are for making me nearly cry XD
I nearly cried when Ginny was unconscious and James told her he loved her, I nearly cried when Ginny saw Lily for the first time (them feels, man), and I nearly cried when they decided on Luna as the middle name (I already knew they would of course, but still). Gah! Lol XD Brilliant story though
sbmcneil chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Not a huge fan of such a stupid Ginny - she's very immature.
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Wow, how old is Ginny? She certainly is not acting very mature. Most people don't throw temper tantrums to get their way, esp if they are talking about having a child.
coloredwords chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. I find it quitte original and very good written.
However during the reading I did notice a lot of mistakes: mostly typo's (like you just hit the wrong key) or sometimes you write the names wrong, during first few chapters you write nevil and angela instead of neville and angeline. And it bother me actually.
So I think if you just went and fixed those mistakes it would be so more enjoyable to read.

But I loved the story, really. Well done.
HogoshaTsuki chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
Great Story I hope you write another great harry and ginny story, maybe you could try a AU bond fic if you need help just let me know
KristalWhitehead chapter 14 . 7/23/2013