Reviews for Hello Cruel Fate
LadyBeryl chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Lovely extra to the episode. Thanks!
XxsoccerchicxX chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
HEY! This was FANTASTIC! I have re-read most of your stories because I just can't get enough! Your writing makes my day. (:

I know this is kinda off topic, but I lost the link to the spoiler site lol Can you post it? I tried the internet, but it didn't work (darn Google)! I gotta get back on and catch up with you all! Its been too long!
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I also thought there should have been more to this episode I damn we had Sam on a dang gurney and yet they still didn't but him in a hospital bed! And that was the episode that Jesen directed so shouldn't we have gotten Sam in a hospital bed, how many season's has it been and still no hospitalized Sam. Soo unfair. I see that this is a short story, bummer cause I would have loved a nice long injured Sam. Oh well, at least it's here and I can enjoy reading it, can't wait to see what you come up with next. :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Great tag to the episode. Yikes.
Ibelieveinsam chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Wow Jess, I didn't know you could write some great hurt!Dean like that. Don't ever switch sides though :p Limp!Sam for the win! I loved how protective Dean was and I could totally get his frustration about the paramedic asking questions when he just wants help for Sam. I think you could continue this into the hospital, hint...hint...

I really wish you wrote for the show because then we could get great stuff like this instead of 2 seconds of Sam on a gurney. I would have loved to see the paramedics arrive on screen and for this to happen like you wrote it.

I love this metaphor too for what's happening: the situation currently left them both up a creek without a paddle and heading towards a 100 foot drop at break neck speed.

Well said. Kind of how we Sam fans feel I think too lol.
supernaturaldh chapter 2 . 12/31/2011

Karen
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Awesome chapter!
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Loved this and it added so much to the actual episode. You got Dean's worry about Sam so well, determined not to lose his little brother and not knowing what was going on with Bobby. Perfect.

Have a really Happy New Year :)
Buckeye mom chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
I enjoyed this very much. It was fun to read the 2 points of view and I wish we had seen more of this on the actual episode.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
great.
Ibelieveinsam chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Jess, amazing job with this story. I really love the Sam POV. I crave it and since the show fails to give it, I love that you are able to provide it to us desperate Sam fans. I think you were spot on with how Sam was probably feeling at that moment and he had to be thinking that this was some cruel new torture from Lucifer. I especially liked the touch with the penlight being compared to Lucifer's bright light. Brilliant. Also, I totally agree that Sam will never be free. Now if only the writers would get that...
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Lovely fic my dear!

Nice work! :)
Amy chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
woohoo! New LS fic and some great Dean too. :D Awesome. Can't wait for Ch 2. Poor Sam. He really knows how to get injured doesn't he?
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Awesome, you got Sam spot on in the aftermath of his injury. And you were so right when you said Sam would never be free of Lucifer, he is out of the cage but Lucifer is not out of his head.

Looking forward to the next chapter from Dean's POV.