Reviews for The Trickster Mage
blood enraged chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
oh oh make the mabari the actual fenrir but with its memories erased too (i know fenrir is a wolf but a few tweeks would make it plausible)
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Interesting story so far, keep it up!
Suilven chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Aw, thank you for the very kind words. It was my pleasure. :)

My favorite parts of this chapter were how you handled Wesley's death and the banter between Carver and Lucas (I'm really hoping you keep developing their relationship-it's great). I'm looking forward to seeing more of Aveline, too, as she's one of my favorite characters and she doesn't generally get much love. Looking forward to more! :D
Point Mann chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
I loved Lucas' confrontation with Flemeth. A little of his real personality was leaking there, lol. You captured the emotion of Wesley's death very well. Any plans to pair Lucas/Loki with anyone? Will something more than friendship develop between him and Aveline? Update soon. ;)
ChampionTheWonderSnail chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Whoa. Riveting. I'm sure I meant to review the first chapter before heading onto the next, and didn't even notice myself flicking over to chapter two. I just had to get onto the next bit and then...cliffhanger!

This story is such a lot of fun as well as tense. So looking forward to more.
baduqwa chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Cool story. Interesting crossover idea. Kinda curious as to what Loki will do when he regains his memories. Also kinda curious how the DA world fits into the realms and what-not. Hope to read more soon!
HellNyte chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
1 word is needed only to describe this story AWSOME keep it up man and have fun
Reyavie chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
I won't lie. I started laughing on the staff part. Let's face it, no one can take that seriously and I'm amazed Leandra even tried. Really? An interesting taste there, Malcolm. That's one way to make your son happy.

Other that that, I did like how Lucas and Carver got along (which they sort of don't :D) and I adored that you saved Bethany. I think that's one of the things I hate the most about a mage playthrough and having Loki getting her out is both appreciated and believable. He is, after all, a god even if he doesn't remember it.

It was a very nice chapter :D Keep going!
Point Mann chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
So glad to see someone attempt a DA/Thor crossover. Loki seems to fit into the DA world well. I am curious to find out how Morrigan and perhaps Flemeth seem to know who Lucas really is. Update soon!
Suilven chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Yay for saving Bethany! I'm very curious why Lucas can sense darkspawn and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when they run into Flemeth. This part made me snicker as well:

"There is a naked woman on top of this," the apostate stated tonelessly, eyeing the golden figure. "Why is there a naked woman on this staff? Is it to draw the attention of virgin Templars away from the mage so they could drool with even more insipid thoughts going through their brainwashed minds? Or is it supposed to be a blasphemous representation of Andraste? If so, then I hope Andraste really looked like that."

Leandra felt the muscle in her eye start to twitch as Bethany giggled and Carver stopped his snickering by stuffing his mouth full of sweetbread. He chewed it quickly and swallowed, his own lips starting to smirk.

"Think of it this way, Brother," Carver began as he pulled his sweetbread apart, "if you get lonely, you will always have something to fondle."

Great chapter!
solair chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Congratulations on writing yet another gripping chapter.

Well crafted as per norm and still wants you begging for more.

I love the flash thought of Odin.

keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing once again
Reyavie chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I cannot be blamed. I did absolutely nothing. I might have nodded and... *nothing* Nothing at all.

Now, what to say. I did find his interaction with Morrigan rather interesting. I mean, she has a way to make everyone curious and say absolutely nothing of use. Also, your Warden. She made me snicker. Little elves are always so kind and nice, aren't they?

Lucas (well, let's call him Lucas for now) made me slightly sad-ish. Even though he's into taking over worlds and being the Big Bad in the zone, he actually cares for family. It shows here. I found that sweet.

That said, I'll be keeping an eye on this :) Well done!
solair chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
A very well written first chapter, which has got me wanting more. Which is always a good thing!

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to more as this story grow...
Suilven chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Very interesting start! I really like Lucas so far. :) This was my favorite line, that made me snicker:

"Out of my way, shem!" the she-dragon-elf growled as she stalked off and headed towards the tavern. She was followed by an excellent example of a fine mabari hound, a dopey looking man-Knight in splintmail armor, and a woman who looked like she got her clothing from a rag bin.

I love the descriptions! Of course, Morrigan would know who he really is... I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2