Reviews for A Traveler with a Taste for Tuna
FaeaKai chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
Finish it or I'll prison shank you with a ball point pen. A blue ball point pen. (You said you liked death threats)
Anonymous chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
There needs to be more! PLEASE! I love this story! Where does this continue?! :D
Zlopp chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
You haven't updated for a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long time. :( I like this.
timeywhimey10 chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Could you please update this again? I know that this is a bit late of a message, but I REALLY want to know how this ends.
Aussie-chan chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Umm.. No update for 1year so... Death threat time...

UPDATE OR I WILL RELEASE THE MUTANT WARRIOR ALPACAS TO KILL YOU WITH THEIR DONKEY SHOOTING CANNONS!

That is all.
Cyber Angel Rowan chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
You do really need to update this and BeLLsPrOuT (God that's annoying to type) Gakupo said he took sword lessons, so he'll be alright. But I agree with you, he should get powers. That would be AWESOME!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Plzzzzzzzzz update ヾ(@ー@)ノ
SassyLutonium chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Yeah you should totally keep making this story! n_n It's soooo good! Please don't stop and update soon!
Aaron chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Girl, you need to write more of this! Loving the storyline, but I do have one criticism. Is it at all safe for Len to be making grenades? I THINK NOT! Anyway, I do like the whole government experiment thing, and I hope Gakupo kicks all the bad guy's asses! GAKUKA, MEITO, TWINCEST AND MIKAITO(if you want :D) 4EVA!

Aaron OUT!
River Eynaea chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
MOAR! (pretty please :p) You have a cute romance going here, and I want to read moooore!
Unyielding Wish chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Lol that was funny XD
Fenrir Glacies chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Woaaaah! COOOOL! Okay. Can't wait 'til the next chapter. Update soon please!
Tabzthedemon chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Update soon pwease :D
Xitlalit123 chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Awsome story you Got going on here keep up the great work I'll be waiting for the next chapter this is awsome I love vocaloids :D
BeLLsPrOuT chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
good story!, I hope Gakkun have some power or abilities to defend himself and other vocaloids