Reviews for A Traveler with a Taste for Tuna
Can you please continue? One thing that could happen is that Gumi, Gakupo and Meiko will go on a mission, but goverment gets Gakupo. Since he doesn't tell anything about the location of the Vocaloids, the goverment let sciencetis "make him better". He is in pain because all of the injeckts and radiotion. But then Vocaloids rescue him.

-Miljalovesnature (wattbad)
Anonymous chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
There needs to be more! PLEASE! I love this story! Where does this continue?! :D
Zlopp chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
You haven't updated for a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long time. :( I like this.
timeywhimey10 chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Could you please update this again? I know that this is a bit late of a message, but I REALLY want to know how this ends.
Aussie-chan chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Umm.. No update for 1year so... Death threat time...

UPDATE OR I WILL RELEASE THE MUTANT WARRIOR ALPACAS TO KILL YOU WITH THEIR DONKEY SHOOTING CANNONS!

That is all.
Cyber Angel Rowan chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
You do really need to update this and BeLLsPrOuT (God that's annoying to type) Gakupo said he took sword lessons, so he'll be alright. But I agree with you, he should get powers. That would be AWESOME!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Plzzzzzzzzz update ヾ(@ー@)ノ
SassyLutonium chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Yeah you should totally keep making this story! n_n It's soooo good! Please don't stop and update soon!
Aaron chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Girl, you need to write more of this! Loving the storyline, but I do have one criticism. Is it at all safe for Len to be making grenades? I THINK NOT! Anyway, I do like the whole government experiment thing, and I hope Gakupo kicks all the bad guy's asses! GAKUKA, MEITO, TWINCEST AND MIKAITO(if you want :D) 4EVA!

Aaron OUT!
River Eynaea chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
MOAR! (pretty please :p) You have a cute romance going here, and I want to read moooore!
Unyielding Wish chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Lol that was funny XD
Fenrir Glacies chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Woaaaah! COOOOL! Okay. Can't wait 'til the next chapter. Update soon please!
Tabzthedemon chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Update soon pwease :D
Xitlalit123 chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Awsome story you Got going on here keep up the great work I'll be waiting for the next chapter this is awsome I love vocaloids :D