Reviews for Chosen Sword
moore please!
Hey I don't mean to be pushy, but it would be really cool if you updated soon
TazmaniaLizard chapter 8 . 6/4
This is what I love about Fanfiction when you did hard enough, series crossing over making what would almost never happen in reality happen here, I just love it. But sadly like most fan fictions they are left discontinued and gathering dust, but I do hope you make a return with this story i'll be waiting.
torran chapter 8 . 5/6
it's been 2 years update rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
WolfShadow96 chapter 8 . 3/7
Alright just finished all eight chapters you have up and all I'm left with is wanting more, it's just that good. You are not a horrible author because as we all know sometimes life gets in the way or somethings come up so don't worry so long as you continue to put out great chapter we'll keep coming back. The story seems to follow the anime fairly closely or I believe it does since i haven't watched it in a while and it's interesting seeing what Link's influence or should I say the Legend of Zelda influence has on the story. I hope you continue with this.
WolfShadow96 chapter 2 . 3/7
Ok first off i really like this chapter and I like how Louise is so close minded since it could lead to some very funny moments. One thing about the teleportation songs maybe one of them will work but Link doesn't know it or he learns of a song which allowed him to travel between worlds. The reason for this is I'm considering when Link was in soul calibur two and his ending ended with him playing his ocarina and then disappearing so i don't know if you may want to use that but I'm giving an idea in case you want Link to go back to Hyrule. I am interested to see more so keeping writing and I'll keep reading
Thecraftysam chapter 8 . 3/2
Dang it! It's been about two years now please update the story or let us know the progress to the next chapter. I'm not sure how much longer I can wait.
I doubt this story will continue but please continue it there isn't enough good foz crossover while I'm sad that link is a familiar seeing as everything he has been through hero of time hero of termina possibly god killer seeing as he killed majoras spirit from majoras mask and also has the fierce dietys mask which from majora mask manga lore is at least god level awesomeness so ya continue please
dragonDraw chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Awesome story can't wait for more :3
NaruHarem4ever chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
Wow, this fic is amazing! I hope you decide to continue it
Michael Bourne chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
girl the students were making fun of you you had every right to summon an elf
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Those girls r evil
DoomRiderKing chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
i like this story. i made it a fave so when you put up the next chapter i can read it.
Wolfe-Arisen chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Please continue! You're doing a really good job! By the way how do you add chapters to a story? I'm a bit of a noob at that lol...
zeldawolffang chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
this story's nice just wish there was alot less angst hope you continue it's been a year already D: