Reviews for The Broken Dreams
Kopitar chapter 2 . 4/18
I really really really wish you would update this. I am in love with your writting style. Your Joshua is so weird yet so in character. I am in love. Please consider updating soon :)
Brunosaurs4 chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Hi, please please continue this! It's really, really good!
Sher chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
this is an awesome story! please keep going!
Faliara chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
It's very nice, but... YOU DARE INSULT STRAWBERRIES. NOW YOU SHALL PAY! *beats author to a pulp*
Rhyme13kh14Xion8 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Just so you know I am voting for you to stop the strawberry thing. I've seen it so much that now I'm even expecting it. Fresh ideas a better than old one's . Love your story. Glad to know that someone else is thinking of doing something else besides strawberries. I wish you the best of luck with your story.
Ephemeral-Death chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
I just want to say that this story is the best TWEWY story I've happened across. The way you write, and your diverse vocabulary really sets the scene and gets a person interested In this story. I do hope to see more of it!
mysteriousguy898 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Oh dear. There's supposed to be a next chapter, but there is not. I hope you haven't given up on me. I wanna see this one through.
mysteriousguy898 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This was funny, weird, and awesome. I will read the rest now. Is it finished?
Nix-the-Neko chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Dude, I love you for your parodic elements.

Please continue this, I love your writing, and I can't wait to see what you do with Joshua and Rhyme!
P.T. Piranha chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Wow all the parody and self-reference. I hope this continues, even though it's been a few months.
PurplePurplePurple chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
How did you get to be so hilarious? i mean seriously, how?
Peppurrmint chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
First chapter: Completely idiotic Joshua making a fool of himself with beautifully awkward silences and conversation? :D

Inserting intricately gorey details about ripping one's windpipe out? :3

Sudden horrorifying look into Rhyme's mind, jump-scare horror movie style? ... _

Chapter two: Geez you make Composer life seem so interesting.

...WAAAAAIT this is the third installment of the Creepy Rhyme series isn't it? :D

And also I must just say that I adore the writing in this chapter. It's SO PERFECT and it creates such a asdfjkl; atmosphere in a good way. The way everything's described... Gah.

..."wh-why are you patting me...?" I'm sorry it's supposed to be a emotional and worrying part of the story but I'm just in tears from laughter right now
Peppurrmint chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Woah

Woah

Hold up here

Kipper Snack is writing romance, firstly

And even more shocking

He's writing Joshyme

Just gonna review before I even start reading because I am expecting this to be a very interesting experience
PurplePurplePurple chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
so far you are winning. you may or may not know it but we are playing a game. the point of the game is for me to make it through one of your stories (really it's become one chapter from your stories) without laughing. I've been failing MISERABLY.

Anyways, good chapter and i look forward to an update!
Silvy is too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
You know what I love about your writing style? The fact that you pull off Mood Whiplash so often, and so well. I mean, you went from "happy-fun-yay" humour time to "aw-woo-character-interaction" fluffyness to 'Holy-crud-what-the-heck" near horror seamlessly. Well done. Characters seem about right, too.

Also, if I keep hearing you doubt yourself about writing (Okay, near every writer does that), I'm going to be annoyed, because every example I've seen so far is awesome.