Reviews for Serendipity
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
Y u no make more! Oh the suspense! D8
sharkpedofromverpets chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Shiooooot! First time I've read something like this, and I'm loving it!
Thistlepath chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
Update soon please!
Thistlepath chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Please update soon!
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Ooo, it's all sci-fi and stuf. Keep it up, this is so interesting! I hope you get well soon, I will pray for your health!
luly.cis chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
I'm still catching up with the story, it looks really, really promising :D (I'm hoping to see some Chelley ahead, but that's because I love shipping them xD) I know you're not a native English speaker, neither am I, but be careful with the vocabulary. The correct word is "report" :) and run a spell check too, just for a few minor spelling mistakes. I always double check with , it's really useful!
Kimmichi2000 chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
This is a great story and I have only 1 question. Can I haz Atlas and Penny? I luv dem already! *Fangirl squeals over the entire story*
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
PS: make somthing go hilariously wrong it would be so cool (and hilariously awesome) if you did that please.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
good job so-far i followed your book for awhile and liked it so good job with the new chapter... Update soon please.
Treestar14 chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
AWESOMENESS

there really aren't enough fanfictions like this around...

can i haz some moar? please?

oh, and you need moar GLaDOS. coz she's awesome.
Jericho525 chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
I like this. It is quite interesting, although sometimes it doesn't make sense. Also you should look over your story for all those spelling mistakes. Keep writing!
axely chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
interesting...
WeAreTheOthers chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
I really like this story and I am very impressed with your English. You only have a few small mistakes in grammar and spelling. (English is hard, even when one has been speaking it for most of one's life.) So I applaud you for that. This is amazing well written and has funny little bits that I love. One thing to look out for: You tend to seperate your sentences a lot with paragraph breaks, try to keep the same thoughts in one paragraph; so when you have a paragraph break it will either be more dramatic in what you're trying to convey, or transfer the flow of thoughts better. Does that make sense? Sorry if I confuse you or anything. One more thing, do you use a proofreader? I think it will help you with spelling and weird English grammar rules. Freaking English. :( I could look over it for you and point out any things in the first few chapters.

I like your story a lot, and please don't take any of this personally, I just want to help. please continue because I really, really like this story!
SonnetST chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Listen, I'm going to be perfectly and completely honest here and I think it's something you need to hear.

You have a great story.

An excellent story.

Don't take anything I'm about to say the wrong way.

But it's not a Portal story.

Sure, the characters and places all have the same names and all that, but everything is changed, everything is very different.

This is your chance here: MAKE IT YOUR OWN STORY.

You've taken it far enough fro the original source that it's pretty much not Portal any more. You could easily make this a short story, a chaptered story, something not a fanfic!

It's a great story, it deserves more.
curtisimo chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
so, what your saying is,

"atlas isnt nesecarily ATLAS, he just has ATLAS's personality"

sounds like human ATLAS to me.

curtisimo - minor brain fart