Reviews for Serendipity
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 16 . 2/17
Excellent ending. It's been great! I wish you luck on your future writing exploits!
Keep writing! God bless!
Darude Dogestorm chapter 16 . 2/17
:) this is one of, if not the best-written epilouge I've read :)
Darude Dogestorm chapter 15 . 2/16
I absolutely loved the way you've written this chapter and finished everything off!
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 15 . 2/16
Yay for Wheatley! And Glados's destruction of the AI was very well done. I felt the conviction there.
It's been a fun ride! Looking forward to the epilogue!
Keep writing, God bless.
Darude Dogestorm chapter 14 . 2/8
I love how you've written this chapter! This is an amazing story, please update soon!
Darude Dogestorm chapter 13 . 2/1
I love your writing style :)
Please keep updating!
Darude Dogestorm chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
Please update soon! I love this story!
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 12 . 11/19/2015
Great chapter as always! Looking forward to your next one!
Keep writing and God bless!
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 10 . 10/26/2015
Hiatuses mean nothing. Life supersedes fanfiction, any day. I'm just glad to see this story is back up and running, even for a single chapter. :)
Keep writing and God bless!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
Y u no make more! Oh the suspense! D8
sharkpedofromverpets chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Shiooooot! First time I've read something like this, and I'm loving it!
Thistlepath chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
Update soon please!
Thistlepath chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Please update soon!
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Ooo, it's all sci-fi and stuf. Keep it up, this is so interesting! I hope you get well soon, I will pray for your health!
luly.cis chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
I'm still catching up with the story, it looks really, really promising :D (I'm hoping to see some Chelley ahead, but that's because I love shipping them xD) I know you're not a native English speaker, neither am I, but be careful with the vocabulary. The correct word is "report" :) and run a spell check too, just for a few minor spelling mistakes. I always double check with , it's really useful!