Reviews for Chasing Cars
Kaidious chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
So sweeeeet :]

Thanks for writing CHEERS
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Loved it so sweet and accurate for nezumi's musing about Shion xD
jinx
Malty chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
A lot to like here; especially the part where the kiss is referred to as a dance, given their history, it's not a generic description but loaded with poignancy which made me smile. I do have one suggestion, and I appreciate this was written a fair while ago and I'm sure your style has changed a bit since then so feel free to completely ignore this! But in the last few lines, where it says, 'it was not really stealing because Shion oh-so-willingly accepted it,' 'gave' might be a more fitting word than accepted because you can't steal something someone gives you. The following piece 'not that Nezumi doubted he wouldn't.' is a triple negative, because it features 'not' 'doubted' and 'wouldn't' all at once, and means the reverse of the sentence before it, ('not that Nezumi doubted he would' would be the correct phrasing.) Finally, the last sentence is so lovely, but would benefit from switching the words to 'never before seemed to say point blank, I love you' for the sake of simplicity.

I only ever offer constructive criticism where I think minor changes could help an already good piece, so I hope you know I say this only because I think you are talented, and not to negatively criticise. I really enjoyed this story, my suggestions are teeny in the face of its greatness :)
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Aww so sweet! :)
Derpyo chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I had Chasing Cars playing in the background as I read this. ONDERFUL! Bravo. Love it
tlinh chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Awww...

It's really sweet~~

I sooooooooooooo love it ~
pigfartss chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I don't even know why, but after finishing reading this, I started crying. Maybe it was because I am extremely over-emotional. Maybe it's because after I put on the song that was mentioned in the beginning, it stopped at the exact moment I was done reading (I call that fate!). Or maybe, it was just simply because this was so damn well-written, and sad, and happy, and just so GOOD that I can't even describe it with coherent words. You did an amazingly beautiful job, and I hope you keep up the good work in the future.

Algea chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I've been stalking your no6 stories it seems.))) I love your Nezumi and Shion and this story is the best I've read so far, Nezumi's feelings were almost palpable and so much tension, I loved it. Thanks for sharing!)))
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
this is just so sweet I don't know what else to say. looove it :3
zitaos chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This just made me prefer fluff over smut in the No. 6 fandom.

And zomg, the last lines. ;-;
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
so sweeeet3 nezushi*drools*

thx so much 4 tis fanfic:) it was vry well-written, n the whole kiss-centric idea was good. N i tot d pacing was pretty smooth
MisuzuIta chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I love them ~ I love them ~ I love them ~ I love them ~ I love them ~ I love them ~

And it was sweet sweet sweet. Thos two are so good in fluffy story... my god, my heart is melting right now
Fantasiaa chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was really nice, I actually felt my heart melt a little (x

It was sweet, and I loved how you made each different kiss have a deeper meaning.