Reviews for Unbound Intentions
Aikira Fujiwara chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
it was really good please do some moreXD
StormDriver777 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This was the first rated M story i read and Im not one to like rated M stuff but this was a good first You should write a chapter two were she gets pregnant and she has no idea how.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
o/o oh gawd
Beelzebub chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
The worst part of this Is I have a wide imagination, and everytime I read/hear/see things I can Imagine myself in that situation. And man, do I feel butt-fucked right now.
But it was fun exploring this... Threesome. I do love Bel, But I hate rasiel with a passion. But still, thanks for making this.
yuki chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I loved it I remember seeing a anime that had the same sex thing going. The best part for me would have to be the sex yes that part it was the best,and it was smexy as hell keep it up.
leena456 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
are you going to continue this fanfiction, because I'd like to read what's happens after
100percentcocoa chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
a drugged Bel is... naughty... ./. i like dominant Rasiel /w/

maybe you should add something at the end? about what happened to Bel or how did the escaped... love the story (and the smut, of course-) btw xD

i think Jill was a nickname or something...
Makujita chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
My faces during the story: O_O OAO / ** XD

In resume: I have enjoyed your story! That was a lovely birthday present, dear! _

Ah, I have doubts: The twins truly loved Vanessa or...Was she their favorite sexual toy? :O
AnimeStoleMyLife chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
OMG u do request for people? If so I was wondering can u write me a belxfran oneshot and btw the story was really good and funny xD