Reviews for The World in White and Black
LostCure chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I should really sleep, but I just couldn't when I found this. I'm glad I did. I can't see this ending well at all, but I did love reading it anyways.
Maya1109 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This was really good, but you could have gone into more detail on Ichigo and Uryu's personal interactions.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Wow.
an unE1 st8 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is best written story from 2nd pov, the imagery is almost tangible and the angst truly leaves no room for hope. And I like it that you melded D Ichigo and Ichigo together instead of presenting them as 2 entities.
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
*chokes* Amazing, that was. Brilliant. The multiple viewpoints, too, all of it was just brilliant. Even Zangetsu's little blurb!
Will this be continued?
Kurai chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Really love this, though somehow, it feels vaguely unfinished for me by the time I reached the closing sentence. I think I was waiting for Inoue to do something after making that silent vow to Ishida, most likely causing her to get killed and pushing him forever into the arms of Ichigo. Or something like that. You'd probably come up with a better resolution to a scene like that than me :)

Use of the 2nd person actually really helped set up the dark tone. I think that this is the first time I've ever seen it used so effectively, so definitely paying my compliments here.

Thanks for the read!
Barranca chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This seems to be the kind of situation where even death would not offer an escape. After reading this, I love the story this one shot spun off of even better :)
Rexnos chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Creepy. I don't really understand your reasoning on why Ichigo would choose Ishida, but it's really well written regardless. It seems more than a little weird that the shinigami never showed their faces, even if only to get torn apart. That could be a result of canon I don't know about though. I stopped reading after Aizen died.

Later,

Rex
Gemini24 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is BEAUTIFUL!
matchynishi chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
oh my god, this was amazing. T_T and heartbreaky, and laskjdflksdjf i loved it. The AU of an AU, huh. well. it definitely *worked*. T_T
Minoru Black chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
story is the best. Both the story of The World in B & W and The world in W & B is amazing!~ I hope you continue this best stories. And if you have new ideas write it~

All the story u wright is excellent~
SnafooCerious chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Absoluely freaking awsome! Some of the best writing I've read on this fanfict site as of yet! Pleeeeeeeeeease write more!
Haddrell chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This story does indeed feel very much like a dark mirror version of your other fanfic. It is disturbing but also interesting. Nevertheless, I definitely prefer it the other way round. This story is too depressing for my taste.
alethiophile chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Wow, this is truly disturbing. Makes a wonderful contrast to Black and White. Congratulations.