Reviews for DirtyRomantic
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
what a brilliant name for this fanfiction, it suited it perfectly.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
You've really captured the whole 'sexual exploration' between the two perfectly. The conversation isn't forced or awkward, it's lovely in fact, and more than a little erotic.

"In the past, I never really got romance. I wanted to but I couldn't really make sense of it, of the subtlety. With you, I get it. It's not about the showing off and the impressing you. It's very simply about making you happy."

This part is brilliant.

" just holding tight. Maybe too tight."

This part also. I love the subtlety of what is being implied.
Miss Archibalt chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Please please please do a follow up to this stand alone? It's all set up perfectly and would give an fantastic cannon resolution if (and dear meeee we hope) Kurt and Blaine got to talking about kinks. Almost like a "first time" spin off "first time hard and rough" for Kurt. Especially with Blaine's recent outburst of aggression in last week's episode. Ack, rambling! Love your work!
SlashStag chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
more please?
lilmm chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Um. You are continuing this, right? You're not just gonna leave this here. They were only just getting started. You wouldn't be so cruel as to leave us hanging with that very intriguing prelude to dirty. Right?
SkarlettFever chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I'm so loving your new stories! Very happy to see you writing and posting again :)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
HOT! Gosh Kurt's lower voice is SOOOOO sexy! UNF!
saku-ann chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
hot, like really hot, and a little bit cute too. haha like it! :)
JuliaHearts chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
WHAT? Omg no, no, no you can't end it like that. I demand you to continue! ;) This was really sexy, always completed amazed by your writing :)
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
well then...very nice :)
inukimeko chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Ahh! Why'd you have to it there? Then again, it's not like you don't already have so many dirty oneshots. :) But that was great. I love how Kurt tried to be confident but then it faltered a bit at the end. Just sexy applause all around.

-Jessica
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Is is strange I think this is a really really sweet story?

Loved reading it so glad you are posting again. Missed you.

thanxs, M
lilybet29993 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Amazing. You should totally make this a two parter.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
MORE!
Laureen chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Oh, this is just delicious. Please tell me you're going to continue it.