Reviews for Damn Horror Movies
sukesuke chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
So perfect, love your taitos 3
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Poor Matt, Tai will keep him safe

That was awesome, I loved it and excellent job but you should have made the ending longer!
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Holy crap that sounds like one awesome horror movie to get someone so into it. Fuck lmao.

I liked it, it was short and sweet and definitely worth my reading.
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Aw this was so cute! would've been more awesome if Tai comforted him in the end or something though :D Still great job! I like! gonna rape favorites button now!
Psycho Weasel chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Eeep! That was freaky! DX

You know how you say you don't do well with sad stories? I don't do well with horror. :( I get freaked out super easily...but since you are one of my favorite authors...*gulp* I'll keep reading, if you decide to continue on with this. _;

Anyways, the story was very nicely written! You do so well with adding details to the characters ("Matt rubbed a hand over his face, uneasily, and attempted to regain some of his natural composure."). And wow! The way you described the movie they were watching, it made me feel like I was watching it myself.

Boy...I wonder what could have happened to Tai... :(

Great little fic MooseyGoose...I kind of feel like Matt right now at the end...but it was still great! :3
KeruKeru chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Aww, poor Mattie! D: *Cuddles* It's alright. :3 We all get scared sometimes. Nice little fic, Goosey. :)
Dragonisonpermanethiatus chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
ARRRRRGH IT WAS TOO SCARY FOR ME!

Haha just kidding (a bit) This was a really good fic for me. It was short, snappy, and had a Tai with an ulterior motive, always good ;] I thought Matt was super cute in it as well.

It was the perfect horror movie cliche (In a good way!) and it made me smile, after I was busy empathising with Matt. Lets hope everything will be ok.

A great fic! But I want to know what happense next!