Reviews for ANBU Code Name: Kit
Loner Kid chapter 9 . 5/6
good writing, good transitions, interesting plot
too bad u just have to bash sasuke and sakura
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 5/6
how ironic, an anbu already but can't pass the genin exam, how fucking ironic
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 5/5
so is naruto deadlast or not?
fuzzyidioms chapter 19 . 5/4
Aww no more left
I admit i skipped this chapter about half-way through. It's just so... Standard. Everything so far seems to be a slightly re-done version of other Ex-ANBU Naruto stories. I admit the beginning wasn't terrible and the taijutsu only thing was new, but it also makes him seem a lot weaker when it comes to ANBU. Had this been a 'realistic ninja Naruto' story, this would've been great. I'd have to say the worst/most annoying part is he's way too emotional still.
This was kind of shit IMO. Naruto as WAYYYY too emotional. Kinda stupid in the beginning.
I hope you come back to this. I really love it. And can't wait to read more but writer block is a b*ch so I understand if you don't.
Loooooooooooooove it
Noooooooooo! I used to love NaruxHina but so many people used it and then I started hating its guts. But the story is to good to not read and I hate not reading a story just because of a pairing. Sooooo, anyway love the story.
MKspaceCow chapter 19 . 1/1
I LOVE THE BRGDE NAME! This is a great book by the way!
LadyEudave05 chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
Plz update soon
Dark Lord of the Fallen Angels chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
U should really continue I was really hoping to find out what would happen during the chunin exams!
Reiha Sakurai chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
I Really Loved this Fanfic and can't wait until you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next. I really hope you update this fanfic soon cause I love it and want to read more chapters.
LoveMuffins chapter 19 . 4/19/2014
pleas continue this story it's really good
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
Naruto scares me... A lot... But seriously, Kakashi? Most prized possesion?