Reviews for ANBU Code Name: Kit
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 13 . 6/15
I'm hungry.
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 10 . 6/15
Wow. Naruto hates Kakashi like SOOOO bad. Its gonna bite you in the ass Kakashi lol
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 9 . 6/15
NOOOOOO~! DONNNNNNNNTTT~! KAKASHI YOUR DAMNED TO EAT DIRTTTT
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 8 . 6/15
Lol. Duck butt. Pinky. Emo Boy. XD
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 3 . 6/15
You have created some very...creative..names.. Is this a joke? Ching? Chong? Hm...I'm pretty slow on jokes..sorry.
Loner Kid chapter 9 . 5/6
good writing, good transitions, interesting plot
too bad u just have to bash sasuke and sakura
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 5/6
how ironic, an anbu already but can't pass the genin exam, how fucking ironic
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 5/5
so is naruto deadlast or not?
fuzzyidioms chapter 19 . 5/4
Aww no more left
I admit i skipped this chapter about half-way through. It's just so... Standard. Everything so far seems to be a slightly re-done version of other Ex-ANBU Naruto stories. I admit the beginning wasn't terrible and the taijutsu only thing was new, but it also makes him seem a lot weaker when it comes to ANBU. Had this been a 'realistic ninja Naruto' story, this would've been great. I'd have to say the worst/most annoying part is he's way too emotional still.
This was kind of shit IMO. Naruto as WAYYYY too emotional. Kinda stupid in the beginning.
I hope you come back to this. I really love it. And can't wait to read more but writer block is a b*ch so I understand if you don't.
Loooooooooooooove it
Noooooooooo! I used to love NaruxHina but so many people used it and then I started hating its guts. But the story is to good to not read and I hate not reading a story just because of a pairing. Sooooo, anyway love the story.
MKspaceCow chapter 19 . 1/1
I LOVE THE BRGDE NAME! This is a great book by the way!