Reviews for A Shocking Experience
Elijhj117 chapter 13 . 6/15
Hello, I would just like to ask you if you plan on updating "A Shocking Experience" anytime soon? I would like to know as it is one of my favorite stories, and I would like to know if it will ever continue.
Jose19 chapter 13 . 6/7
I want to see this story updated some more because Naruto has opened a new can of worms by saying all those things in front of Team 7.
anonymous chapter 7 . 4/14
Did you get the name pyro darts from digimon
T.U.F.F. Ninja chapter 10 . 3/8
Don't forget about Naruto using Fire Style because you didn't mention that in the Final Author's Note!
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 4 . 1/3
I believe its called "P-E-R-I-P-H-I-A-L" vision (not playin like U dumb sorry if it sounded that way)
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 2 . 1/3
it's 'warriors' not worriors.
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 1 . 1/3
hey man great story; but uh, you have ALOT of spelling errors, no offense; but it makes it REALLY hard to read the story... just figured i'd let you know. PEASE!
Naruto.Mc.U.N.S chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
I loved this story so hope you can update soon really looking forward to reading what happens next cant wait till he gets the storm ability
sincerely,
Naruto Mcgrath Uzumaki namikaze senju
Jose19 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
The only problems with his powers is that he will be the worst smelling person in the village because he can take a bath at all with these powers.
TuxedoGreymon chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
I know Naruto is the only conduit in the Elemental nations. But, most conduits obtain their powers without the ray sphere. That's only Cole, Nix, Bertrand, and What's His Face. Also, how are Cole and Naruto related? Cole was like 24 or something around that, and he seems like the kind of guy who would look into him having some kids he didn't know about. Is he related to Kessler and Sasha or something?
fanfic meister chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
so Naruto is the only conduit. Sorry for thinking Mako was conduit
fanfic meister chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
Don't tell me Mako is a conduit with Evil Karma.
Ddragon21 chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
I do hope naruto goes with an OC hinata is overused. *sigh*.
zeldawolffang chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
i really like your story _ i hope for all that is holy you do not have Naruto paired with hinata -_- she is THE MOST over used pairing ever! also please do not let Naruto get the hickey of death or his chakra sealed by Oro-chan that would really suck T_T Keep it up 0
T.U.F.F. Ninja chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
Hey hurry up, this sh*t is getting real now, and I can't wait!