Reviews for A Shocking Experience
TheSoeskid chapter 3 . 7/18
I like the story but there is one thing that really bugs me, instead of Sasuke you write Sauske. I hope you can change this.
arinasution5 chapter 11 . 6/25
Futututuru
Xethesis chapter 14 . 4/25
I hope this story gets updated again soon
avatoa chapter 11 . 1/18
Uh, if Omoi and Karui are here, then where is Samui?
5waydragon chapter 14 . 1/2
IDEA why not put in a time capsule from Seattle complete with a journal from zeke detailing not only the events from second son but also tells of a conversation between cole regarding his vision of the future ( i don't care where you put it) and have either sasuke and sakura or hinata find it also
flamelegendvargas chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
Happy you're back to doing this again mate
ColeMacGrath chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
Good to know you're back buddy. May be short but the implication of the story continuing is pretty awesome. And I'll look into your other stories as well.
UNSC-AI-ANT chapter 14 . 12/25/2015
Yay, he's back
gamelover41592 chapter 14 . 12/25/2015
this was good and have a Merry Christmas :)
BetaZackFan chapter 14 . 12/25/2015
dude you are amazing this is the best christmas present i ever got
The Dimensional Reader chapter 14 . 12/25/2015
WOOHOOO! Your back!
When I saw my email notify me this fic was updated, i was like "No way! He is back!" And was estatic to read this chapter.
Just like usual, keep up the great work! And Merry Christmas/New years!
Twisted Pxl chapter 14 . 12/25/2015
There is a reason why Zaku puched Sakura in canon instead of using a jutsu. One reason is the main target was Sasuke, since the other two weren't targets, the believe their boss didn't view the other two as a threat. There is also the fact that Zaku most likely didn't feel Sakura was worth using any chakra on. Cause really? If you could defeat someone with a punch, would you use chakra on them?
King of Bahamut chapter 13 . 9/4/2015
hope you update soon
Elijhj117 chapter 13 . 6/15/2015
Hello, I would just like to ask you if you plan on updating "A Shocking Experience" anytime soon? I would like to know as it is one of my favorite stories, and I would like to know if it will ever continue.
Jose19 chapter 13 . 6/7/2015
I want to see this story updated some more because Naruto has opened a new can of worms by saying all those things in front of Team 7.