Reviews for Raising Gumiho
I love this so much you don't even know
This was just perfect .
They fit like two halves of a whole.
Good. so. far.
sorry about that.
Keep writing
Fudge-Cakesss chapter 1 . 2/21
This is a really sweet pairing I personally prefer this much more than the actual one in the show! So glad I could find a fanfiction about this adorable couple :D
The Black Rose16 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I've just watched this series and I loved your story. Thanks so much :-)
jahnavi chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
your story was AMAZING. You managed to capture both the characters perfectly :,). I especially love that there are NO ANNOYING humans at all 3
Amaterasu1969 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I've always wanted those two to end up together. I prefer Dong Ju to Dae Wong! Why do the brooding, smoldering guys never get the girl? It's just not fair!
hungrytiger11 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Ah! I love this both because I love this pairing and find it interesting how there is such potential for change between the two. Plus your bits about his dead lover really stresses the differences.
indian girl chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
wow... loved the illustration...
though i've alwez been a dae woong fan, i loved dong ju in your story... :)
WitlessFool chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Clicked through to your profile out of curiosity after loving your VK Trivialities series and clicked onto this story since I've seen this drama (one of my favourite K-dramas too!). Words cannot describe how much I love your story. In the span of eight hundred words, you've managed to capture so much and remind me why I was rooting for the two of them all throughout that series. :)
Kuroi 002 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
hey i was wondering, is this fic complete or are there going to be more chapters ?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Plz. Make this into a series! Luv it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
More perhaps? :) Nice story
FayeBeckett chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
GRRRRR I LOVE this story already but y rnt u updating? Oh and 1 thing, plz try not to make the charecters too OC in future chapters and I somehow like mi ho as a gumiho with the park sun Jo identity
FantasizeDayDreams chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
omg,this is sooo good. the detailing is perfect! u r such a GREAT writer!