Reviews for What Was Missing
konohaepicwriter chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
One of the stories that i liked so far there isnt to much stories of finn and the princess bublegum so its great the only thing its kinda rushy but even its awesome.
Finn The Hero of Ooo chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Lol, the "Jealous of my rice cakes, little ghost pranksters?" is from the original storyboard for "Too Young", right? Also, the "Eat my Tarts?" is so funny.

Finn The Hero of Ooo out.

Peace.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Good, but needed much more detail and formatting. Otherwise all meaning becomes lost in the timeless abyss that is the web page...
adventuretimelov chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
cool story liked a lot but the songs that finn sung were bad sorry but still liked whan marcey saw young PB
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
i want to play the game
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is a great story but a few things first
1)The story needed to be spaced out a little better so it has paragraphs and stuff
2)The story could use a little more detail
3) the song writing was mathematical!
Caercutta chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Excellent use of songs to paint the picture. Your song was great. Using the Earl's cut lines from the storyboard...acceptible. This would have been a nice last episode.
finnthealgebraic chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
heya- no this is just a story based off the episode. It's and alternate ending. I have written a sequal to this called "What Was Unnoticed", and it currently has 13 chapters and165 reveiws so if your interested check it out. Glad I could answer a reader's question, so I always know that someone is reading my stories. Thanks for asking so I could clear it up for you. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask and I will reply as soon as I can in the comments.
heya chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
not to be a curmudgeon or nuthin', but isn't this just a spin-off of "what was missing"?

don't answer if i accidentally insulted ya. t's just that while i was reading it, i got this weird tingly feeling in my stomach, and i kept thinking, "did Pendleton Ward... steal this dude's thing?" so i would really like to know...
TheAwesomeMe872 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I really really REALLY love this story! The sequel is good, too, but I especially love this one for some reason! And yes, I do plan to update my story, either today or tomorrow, so just keep checking in. :)
finnthealgebraic chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
(Too lazy to log in...)

Hey, the first chapter of my new story (the sequal) is up! It's not showing up on the FF page for some odd reason, so click on my user and go to my stories. It's there.

I'm so happy!
Ryan chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This story is Great, I demand a sequel.
XshadowswordX chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Thanks for the good reviews. This was my first story on FF, and those made my day.

The sequal will be "What Was Unnoticed", where the Lich returns. I'm almost finished writing that, and it will be in chapters.

I have been writing side stories, like "The Creeps" and "From Bad to Worse", so Andy: you should think about being a phycic, because you read my mind! More from me soon! :D
7 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011