Reviews for Eternal Evanescence
bon appetite chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Sad fate that ciel has chosen... to be forever be reminded of whom you've became. Good job writing this story!
eiah chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I do so truly adore your writing. 3 incredible.
Kochouhime chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Lovely and dark! Im liking your angst style! This was a lovely read after slaving over my laptop!
Lawliet's Bride chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This is amazing I have not seen the second season yet now I'm really itching to...can't wait for more of your lovely writing there is so many unfinished things its hard to choose just one for you to concentrate on I love your Hellsing crossies, Death Note Crossies,Black Butler Crossies,and the Harry Potter Crossies I can't wait for them to be completed and I know your asking for votes for presently prioritizing I'm having hard time choosing. o.O
Sakura Waldorf chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Very dark and powerful story, you really catch the essence of Ciel's demonic side and even the gentle side of Cosmos despite the coldness she shows throughout the story, her promise to Lizzy. Loved it!
Eternalmoonprincess chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Very nicely written; just one thing...

"If you have not watched the second season, then I apologize for spoiling the ending of it. "

Could you maybe have put this as a warning in the beginning? T_T
Krissy chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Wow that was dark. This is a great short story and it's the first I read concerning the ending of the second season. Hehe the ending gave me the willies. Ciel is opportunistic so I can see him goading Cosmos like that. It kinda makes you feel bad for Sebastian. *tear*tear* This story was very angsty, which perfectly reflects season two. Great job!
Failisse chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Holy shit that's dark! My god! This is probably one of the best dark/angsty stories I've read! Your story was really well done. I would, however, like to see a light humor fic to accompany this one, like a pairing of light and dark. Great job writing this though! I love it!

- Failisse
Saris Yui chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I very much enjoyed this one-shot I think it's the best one you've ever done! The best a lot of people have even done! Thank you for this little piece!