Reviews for Lady and the Tramp: Scamp Vs Buster
Nice!
Nobody chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Great job, dude :)
Joey chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I like this ending way better!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Well done!
The villian chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Yea love the story bet it would be better if lady and the tramp 2 had that ending :)
Eternal Dragon Trance chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
ha cool i love the batman return of the joker thing.
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I liked it
NikaPalmer chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Haha man this is an awesome fanfic I love your writing style me im not much good at it still I'm gonna go ahead and favorite this :)
Hannah Abby chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
That was a really enjoyable read, though I have to be honest I got a little bit confused as I've never seen Scamp's Adventure so it took me a second to remember that Tramp's called Tramp (yeah... it should have been obvious given the title of the movie, so I'm putting it down to a long day at work) and therefore must be Scamp's dad.

I did really enjoy this, it felt like it really picked up steam once the fight came in. The way you wrote that I could picture it all in my head, including Buster's panicky anger. It's also made me want to watch Scamp's Adventure. I may do that before I read the other Lady and the Tramp story.
Lt. Basil chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I really like this! It's so great to see Buster get shown the door, haha...
Scamp's always been pretty awesome despite being a kid, hasn't he? He's got a smart mouth too :) Gotta love that kid.
Excellent job! The only noticeable mistake that I noticed was that you mixed up past and present tense a few times, but hey, everyone does that at some point (myself included)! I really enjoyed this.
pandaman67 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This was very well written! I think I would have preferred this rather than the actual movie ending.
WhoNeedsNormality chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Hey, I really liked this! Scamp sure gave that Buster what he asked for! :) Awesome story, I can't wait to read the other one!
bronydudeshadow chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Nice. Haha.
andywashere chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Wow, that was awesome, this is one of my favorite Disney movies and this story made me love it even more!