Reviews for White Collar: The Eye of Sita
PastOneonta chapter 39 . 7/20
I am working my way through your White Collar stories and just finished this one. And it deserves more reviews but I just kept reading. It was very good, a well written, complete work that was entertaining and captivating and enjoyable. Parts were stressful, such as the kidnapping and fighting scenes. Parts were heartfail, particularly Neal's realization that he had been raised to serve Robert and how Robert acquired him. It was difficult to see Neal compelled to share his past with Peter. I hope it helps Peter to understand Neal but it was so incredibly personal we knew Neal only shared because he had to. I thought Sara was great, a familiar character well written. The original characters of Daniel and Robert and Agent Walters and Glass were excellent, they were believable, they were consistent. So very good, we are so grateful you write for this fandom.

Looking forward to the rest!
MargaritaS chapter 39 . 5/24
awesome ending :)
ZoePerja chapter 39 . 10/3/2015
As all your other wonderful reviews have said: this was a master piece.
Well constructed, true to character, wonderful adaptions to the established story and amazing imagination for your back story.
Well done.
It was a joy and a pleasure to read and has sparked a rewatching of white collar and its dear characters all over again.
Thank you!
So1Thought chapter 39 . 8/1/2015
Good lord. The ending is an absolute kicker XD
LOVE the whole thing though. It is exactly like a White Collar episode. And dare I say, more...fun?
I love the Daniel relationship and jesus Robert that ass.
The dynamics between Neal and Daniel are wonderful. I'd love to read more about them
3 this whole piece. Perfect from the first till last line.
Wondo chapter 39 . 4/16/2015
Neal's work hanging in the Louvre. You came full circle.

Please, please continue writing White Collar fics. We need you creativity and artistry in this fandom.
Wondo chapter 38 . 4/16/2015
I'm overjoyed with the length of your story. You, my dear, are a master storyteller. Thank you. This has been a pure delight.
Happy Peter gave Neal a pass for the night.
Wondo chapter 37 . 4/16/2015
I'm glad Neal has learned to appreciate Peter's trait of not acting impulsively, although Neal rarely practices it.
Excited for the heist.
Wondo chapter 36 . 4/16/2015
We all know Peter cleans up well!
Burst out laughing at Peter's definition of "politics" ... and your Fido Find. Neal will never live this down!
Wondo chapter 35 . 4/16/2015
As much as I enjoy the Neal/Daniel dynamic, I miss our Neal/Peter time.
Once more, I pray this ends well for Daniel.
Wondo chapter 34 . 4/15/2015
Daniel, I can understand and still feel sympathy; Glass, not at all. He was an adult that went along with Caffrey's perversions, no matter his protests. I trust him not at all.

Rockin party tonight.
Wondo chapter 33 . 4/15/2015
You never cease to amaze me with your ability to add intriguing new facets to your ongoing stories.

So Peter wants to maintaining a clean cut image. ;)
Wondo chapter 32 . 4/14/2015
Another surprise. Glass is pulling the strings?
Covert streaking! :)
Wondo chapter 30 . 4/12/2015
International Incident! Great beginning.
I don't know if Daniel has anyone on his side, except for Neal, Sara and Peter.
Wondo chapter 28 . 4/10/2015
Fido Find! India!
You are amazing.
Wondo chapter 27 . 4/10/2015
Situation not looking good. We need Peter to the rescue.