Reviews for White Collar: The Eye of Sita
Wondo chapter 39 . 4/16
Neal's work hanging in the Louvre. You came full circle.

Please, please continue writing White Collar fics. We need you creativity and artistry in this fandom.
Wondo chapter 38 . 4/16
I'm overjoyed with the length of your story. You, my dear, are a master storyteller. Thank you. This has been a pure delight.
Happy Peter gave Neal a pass for the night.
Wondo chapter 37 . 4/16
I'm glad Neal has learned to appreciate Peter's trait of not acting impulsively, although Neal rarely practices it.
Excited for the heist.
Wondo chapter 36 . 4/16
We all know Peter cleans up well!
Burst out laughing at Peter's definition of "politics" ... and your Fido Find. Neal will never live this down!
Wondo chapter 35 . 4/16
As much as I enjoy the Neal/Daniel dynamic, I miss our Neal/Peter time.
Once more, I pray this ends well for Daniel.
Wondo chapter 34 . 4/15
Daniel, I can understand and still feel sympathy; Glass, not at all. He was an adult that went along with Caffrey's perversions, no matter his protests. I trust him not at all.

Rockin party tonight.
Wondo chapter 33 . 4/15
You never cease to amaze me with your ability to add intriguing new facets to your ongoing stories.

So Peter wants to maintaining a clean cut image. ;)
Wondo chapter 32 . 4/14
Another surprise. Glass is pulling the strings?
Covert streaking! :)
Wondo chapter 30 . 4/12
International Incident! Great beginning.
I don't know if Daniel has anyone on his side, except for Neal, Sara and Peter.
Wondo chapter 28 . 4/10
Fido Find! India!
You are amazing.
Wondo chapter 27 . 4/10
Situation not looking good. We need Peter to the rescue.
Wondo chapter 25 . 4/9
Hoping more and more this ends happy, not just for Liam but Daniel too.
Wondo chapter 23 . 4/9
Still laughing over the last bit of dialogue. Many fic writers omit the delightful Peter/Neal banter. You hit it with perfection. White Collar without humor is... not White Collar.
Wondo chapter 22 . 4/9
Houston, we have a problem. Poor Sarah.
Wondo chapter 19 . 4/7
This is incredibly sad. Daniel's life veered off course much farther than Neal's and he didn't have a Peter Burke in his corner.