Reviews for Lovebites
ChoccyMilk chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
I'm dying from a lack of oxygen. Help.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Blackstar... Keep tor yaoi turn ons to yourself please... Otherwise... The fangirl population will die of laughter. Good story though.
LeaveMeWithMyShips chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
LOL I luv it! Of course Soul would prove 2 me not 2 be afraid of his teeth
x Death At Its Best x chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Exuse me as i fangirl into my pillow...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
that was good please make another one
Madam of Craziness chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
i need to meet a guy with fangs now.
sweetwithobsessions chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I want to be bit by Soul *w* those teeth... -fangirl spasm- I think I have a thing for guys with fangs.. X3
GlitterGoat chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh, this was so cute! I think it had about as much fluff as a marshmallow. Enough to give everyone cavities.

Black*Star's confession was hilarious! Who knew he he actually noticed Soul's teeth?

This was wonderfully written. The characters weren't out of character nor was anything overly shocking. The plot was well paced and your words flow together very well.

Good job!
Kiba Wolf chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Ah I have to say, I really got a kick out of this one. I think it was all in Black Star's actions though... which is weird since I came here for SoMa. Oh well, I don't judge what's funny. Nice job, also, considering it's your first anime-based story. Thanks for taking the time to write this and share it with us!
agaveyucca chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
:D Awesome! I've read this over and over again and I still laugh at Black*Star liking Soul's teeth.
Umbra chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I loved this fanfic. I really liked it when Black*Star said that Soul's teeth turned him on. That made me giggle. I also liked how well you did with spelling and everything, but, I only see one little mistake. On the part where you said "his girlfriend stuttered" you put an 's' at the end of girlfriend. But, that was the only mistake. I also think that Maka being scared of Soul's teeth is pretty...Well I could imagine that happening. All-in-all, it was a really well done fanfic :D
deathpuppet13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
that's really cute, maka being scared of soul's teeth and blackstar being "turned on" by them made me fall on the floor with laughter. great job
The-Queen-of-the-Pirates chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
HAHAHAHA! That was hallarious I could totally see Black star saying that! XD The funny thing is that just the other day I was thinking ... "I wonder if Soul's teeth would hurt if you kissed him..." XD I agree with Black star his teeth are totally sexy! SoulXMaka FTW!
Captain Symmetry chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Light, humorous, and cute; a very good combination. I have to admit, I'm still sporadically giggling at Black Star's 'confession'.

All in all, this was a very good read, based on a simple but brilliant idea.

I look forward to any future fics from you.
Don'trlyknow chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Oh god, i love blackstar! This was really good, thanx for puting it up here. Since this is you first, i recomened writing more stories!