Reviews for Ladies Love the Nard Dog
meeeee chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Plz write morezzzzzz!
SallySorrell chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow, I loved this! Is there any more on the way?

The line that really had me was Oscar's: "It was like waiting for a bus." I heard that in his voice and saw him sighing along with it. Well done, perfect characterization!

Andy seems spot-on, too. I am really impressed and excited for more :)

S. Sorrell
TheYummyPencil chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Ha, that was awesome! Cute and in character...and funny :) Y u no finish?
WhoSaysImEvil chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This made me laugh so hard! I loved it!
ValerieNorrington chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I loved this story! You captured the characters wonderfully! Especially Kelly and Andy. And Jim. I loved when Oscar had slept with more than all the others. Lols.
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Awesome start to your new story, Andy is one of my favourite characters.

Please continue this awesome story, I hope you do.

Thanks for sharing.
ktface3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Oh man, I can tell this is going to be a good story! I LOVED the conference room scene with all the guys, especially how Andy pointedly asked Gabe how to be less attractive. Erin's cluelessness about sexuality was hilarious too; SO like her. Can't wait for more!
sudoku chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Hahahahaha, so hilarious. It's true though, I have been asking in IMDB in the previous 5 seasons, Andy was so busy chasing or pining for women. Now, women just got attracted to him suddenly when he did nothing.

How did Dwight manage to sleep with 2.5 women? Why half?

Please write more. In reply of your review reply of 5 years later, I didn't criticize your story, I just felt the ending was rushed, nothing to do with your writing style. But if you did everything quickly but produce such funny story, I don't mind.

I still can't find the meaning of gardner.
cococatgurl101 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This is so great! You are an amazing writer!