Reviews for Black Magic
Couture Girl chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I liked Bellatrix line at the end.

Oh can it be that Cygnus knows that Narcissa isn't his daughter? Very interesting!

Poor Andromeda and Bella. I dislike Walburga! Those two girls are beautiful!

Couture Girl chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Very good work :)

Couture Girl chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I can see this happening. How she showed her magic.

And poor Bella, her parents are really dumb and very inconsiderate!

Expecting Rain chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Dawwww, baby Cissy! And what a backhanded compliment - "You must be so proud to finally be having such a pretty daughter." I love Bellatrix and Andromeda's (sometimes silent) commentary on the whole situation.
Expecting Rain chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Awwww, Andromeda's first magic is adorable! I like how you have her question the rules about Muggles - go baby Andromeda!
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Ahh, I like the title - "Black Magic" like the Black family!

Haha, I like the dynamic between little Bellatrix and baby Narcissa, with baby Cissy being all smug and self-satisfied when Bella gets caught and yelled at!

I loved the chandelier exploding too! (I wrote a story in which grown-up Bellatrix exploded a chandelier - those expensive chandeliers in pureblood mansions, there's something that makes Bellatrix and fanfic writers just want to destroy them!) And I like the detail that Bellatrix protects Cissy from the glass.

And I love the creepy ending!
SlytherinPride7 chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
I loved it! Very cool this idea!
alljuststories chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
I like it. I like it a lot :P It's so adorable!
alljuststories chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Ah, what a misunderstanding... :D
BellaPur chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Awwww! That is sooooooooooo cute!
BellaPur chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Jeez! Is Cygnu ever gonna be proud of his daughters!

I like that you've made Dromeda Cygnus's favourite. Not many people do that.
BellaPur chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Awwww! That last line Gammz! Perfect! Just perfect.

I also love the way she really wasn't going to hurt Cissy. She protected her.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Quite the contrast from Bella's. Very cool. :) off to read Narcissa's! :D
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Haha! I love Bella's scorn over the new baby! And the pretty little sparks that are blue...just like Narcissa's eyes...seem so Narcissa like for a first piece of magic that I enjoyed this very much!
Inkfire chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
OMG! Doing magic as a BABY? :O and Narcissa, of all people... lol. Well it was interesting. I like the way you pictured the whole scene )