Reviews for Counterpane
Elektra Elentari chapter 14 . 3/1
Good story. Thanks for writing
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
So sweet* simply perfect. I loved it, the writin was amazing and the storyline was cute. Poor little frodo but he's okay now :3 anyway you did a wonderful job.
Neko chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
I love sick!Frodo stories when I'm feeling down. The connection he has to Bilbo here is especially sweet. For some reason I felt compelled to look up Bilbo's peppermint humbugs...I think I have read about those somewhere else (perhaps in Harry Potter?) and I always imagined them as creamy, pale green and sort of vaguely lady-bug shaped. But they don't look like that at all! It's always interesting to stumble across new little snippets of information like that. ) Thanks for your hard work!
IAMGinny chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
This was beautiful. I wanted to cry through half it and smile like an idiot the other half, so well done. I'm going to go read your other stories now :)
LadyElwood chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
What a wonderful chapter FeboBe! Beautiful descriptions... I can just imagine poor, sick Frodo lying in his bed... anyway. I really enjoyed it. :D
Reaper1Nanashi chapter 14 . 10/3/2008
A great fanfiction. Quite worth reading.

I have one question. In Chapter 8, did the grey eyes mean that Estel was there? I believe he was supposed to look after the Shire, at Gandalf's prodding, but I'm not sure if that comes later or not.
KeiraAchiOkanabe chapter 14 . 7/16/2006
Yeah! Way to go with the Frodo Healers!
corneroffandom chapter 14 . 1/16/2006
Aw that was great, poor Frodo. Good job!
lovethosehobbits chapter 14 . 1/12/2006
Oh, my dear, I have waited so long to read this and I simply can't tell you how lyrical and wonderful it was. I *love* the children's poems...so relaxing and loving. Well done, well done...a treat as usual.
Tinuviel's Song chapter 14 . 12/20/2005
Bravo! The whole thing's a masterpiece! Bravo!
Ariel3 chapter 14 . 11/24/2005
I hadn't had time to read this before and only just remembered you'd finished it. I know this one was hard for you to find time for, but I am very glad you did. It's always been one of my favorites, along with your Bluebells piece. It is oddly comforting and yet still angsty - the perfect mix. Thank you for finishing it!
Ancalime8301 chapter 14 . 11/11/2005
Aw... :D

Lovely, as always, dear! :) While it's sad that it had to end, at least it's ending with the poor boy being properly taken care of and coddled. Just what he needs (and deserves)... ;)
LilyBaggins chapter 14 . 11/11/2005
Oh my gosh, this brought tears to my eyes... I remember reading the first chapter of this story so very long ago and thinking how beautifully and poignantly it was written. And through the chapters, Frodo just tears my heart out . . . I'm very glad you gave it a happy, snuggly ending with Bilbo there.

The poem at the end was a wonderful tough. Loved this, Febobe . . . it really is a fic to be terribly proud of.
shirebound chapter 14 . 11/11/2005
Oh, what a loving, sweet ending! And how I would *love* a sequel. This is so lovely:

Bilbo looked as pleased as a child surrounded by Yule gifts

And aw, the bunny cup!

*melts*
SurgicalSteel chapter 14 . 11/11/2005
I saw on Mews' LJ that you'd updated this and realized I'd never, ever left you a review. So I've gone back and re-read this morning.

Absolutely gorgeous. The medical detail is quite good and quite accurate (as I'd expect from you). Poor sick Frodo receives wonderful, loving care - and in some ways, this makes more sense to me as a reason for why Frodo re-located to Bag End than "so we can celebrate our birthdays together."

Just lovely, dear!