Reviews for Counterpane
quarterhorseranch chapter 13 . 6/3
Awwww, Bilbo is SO adorable. :D
quarterhorseranch chapter 9 . 6/3
It just goes from bad to worse, poor Frodo!
quarterhorseranch chapter 8 . 6/3
Aww. Love the Elrond again.
quarterhorseranch chapter 7 . 6/3
Aaawwwwwww! D:
quarterhorseranch chapter 4 . 6/2
Finally! I like the Elrond in there. :P
quarterhorseranch chapter 3 . 6/2
Ack, poor lamb!
quarterhorseranch chapter 2 . 6/2
Yeeoowch! I'd like to smack Forsythia upside the head a few times. But I'm flaring too badly so I'll have to settle for giving her murderous looks across the room!
Elektra Elentari chapter 14 . 3/1/2015
Good story. Thanks for writing
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
So sweet* simply perfect. I loved it, the writin was amazing and the storyline was cute. Poor little frodo but he's okay now :3 anyway you did a wonderful job.
Neko chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
I love sick!Frodo stories when I'm feeling down. The connection he has to Bilbo here is especially sweet. For some reason I felt compelled to look up Bilbo's peppermint humbugs...I think I have read about those somewhere else (perhaps in Harry Potter?) and I always imagined them as creamy, pale green and sort of vaguely lady-bug shaped. But they don't look like that at all! It's always interesting to stumble across new little snippets of information like that. ) Thanks for your hard work!
IAMGinny chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
This was beautiful. I wanted to cry through half it and smile like an idiot the other half, so well done. I'm going to go read your other stories now :)
LadyElwood chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
What a wonderful chapter FeboBe! Beautiful descriptions... I can just imagine poor, sick Frodo lying in his bed... anyway. I really enjoyed it. :D
Reaper1Nanashi chapter 14 . 10/3/2008
A great fanfiction. Quite worth reading.

I have one question. In Chapter 8, did the grey eyes mean that Estel was there? I believe he was supposed to look after the Shire, at Gandalf's prodding, but I'm not sure if that comes later or not.
KeiraAchiOkanabe chapter 14 . 7/16/2006
Yeah! Way to go with the Frodo Healers!
corneroffandom chapter 14 . 1/16/2006
Aw that was great, poor Frodo. Good job!