Reviews for Hunter
jamiefin chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Update
ILoveEdward chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Another chapter please!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
this was beautiful. (:
Clairedian chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Wow! Just found this story and I loved it. You've got talent-I enjoyed this new look at the ballet studio scene.
Raven chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
You are an awesome writer! Please write another chapter! Even if you choose not to continue this one, it would be wonderful if you could write a different fanfic from Edwards point of view. Keep writing!
Elactress chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
AWWWWWWW! THAT'S SO SWEET! I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
you should make more chapters
Quicksilver'sMarvel chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
YES! YES, YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE CHAPTERS! I love this story! Its insanely awesome:) It sounds exactly like you'd imagine Edward to sound like. It sounds almost like how Stephenie Meyer wrote like in her draft of Midnight Sun on her website( . It's under the Twilight Series tab, beneath Breaking Dawn on the left-hand menu. Click on it and at the end of the top note by Stephenie Meyer, you can download it and read the first, like... twelve(?) chapters. Just a suggestion. You might enjoy it:) ) You are an awesome writer and I love all of your stories! Keep it up!:)

- ObsesiveDreamer:)
Mrs.Haley Lautner chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Continue this story. I had to review on this chapter cause it wouldnt let me review the other chapter. Keep going

!
hr chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
Update soon
Igoogleeverything chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Well done and keep writing :)
IThinkINeededThat chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Very sweet. It was wonderful to see it through Edward's eyes. I assume this is the last chapter.

*sigh* i wish steph would finish Midnight Sun.
Mrs.Haley Lautner chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
I love your story! I just started as well. Will you check out my stories please?