Reviews for A Lonely Road
kunoichi79 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
As always, my favorite author, you made a resounding applause of a story :)

I absolutely love how you portrayed Toushirou in this. Unlike most fanfictions in which he was treated like a god (no offence to the ones who did anyway), he got the more humble status instead. And the best thing was, their interactions were so real-like this happened just around the corner or something. And Karin! Her city-girl attitude is so like her XD Anyway, this is by far the most unique HitsuKarin story I've ever read (NO EXAGGERATION!). There was enough dab of OOcness just to make it probable, and yet you still managed to maintain their characters.

If you don't mind me asking, are you planning to be an author?-as in, write a book and publishing it? :DDD heee
desudesu chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
oh my god, this story was simply beautiful, i completely enjoyed this, thank you for sharing!
ickaser chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
You certainly fooled me. I didn't figure it out until about when you first called the guy "Daishiro." (I was definitely confused, though- since when would Toushiro call her a "babe," among other things?)
Iker18 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
woaaa si que me engaƱaste hahhahaha pero que bueno que no fue toshiro muy genial tu fic me gusta como escribes :)
Szayel's Angel chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
It fooled me XD
TheSkandranon chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wonderful, totally loved it. And I'll just say that you didn't really fool me. But that was mainly because I know this is a HitsuKarin fanfic, and also Toshiro doesn't behave like that at the beginning of the story, lol. Plus it said in the summery that she finds comfort in an icy stranger.

But if I didn't have those clues then I wouldn't have figured it out, lol. Anyways, I would consider a sequel if I were you. Since Toshiro and Momo have a history together in Bleach, it would be interesting to see what would happen if Toshiro figured out that his friend had been cheated on by the same guy that had cheated on Karin. He he he, Daishiro would be dead, lol
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Very well done. The mood was very "crud happens", something that might happen - it's just extremely unlikely.
Cilence Renning chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
NikaChuS2 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was very funny but cute! At the start you can tell its not toushiro because he was very oc, I doubt he would ever call someone "babe".
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I believed the beginning, I almost stopped reading, but then decided that no one in their right mind would make Toushiro cheat, and if they did it would have to be for one damn hell of a reason. Great job. :)
nureen chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wow! I actually thought that in the beginning, Karin was with Toushiro ;-) Great story-I loved it!
Oumi chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
He3. Toushirou was a true gentleman. You should know that I was kinda being tricked at the beginning. ;)
altomoderate chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Oh dear... This one shot was kinda realistic. I could imagine them in real life. Hmm, I'm so happy. How exciting, You do a really good job of balancing Karin and Toushirou' personalities and their status. Great work Glowing Blue!
MintMint chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I really liked it.

Especially the end where you wrote -she letting out an ear-splitting whistle.-

I really smiled.

Very very Good story, this. Even though, this is AU, their characterizations was so fit and realistic.
Eto117 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is one of the best one-shots I've read on this site, and I've read a lot. Good drops of humor, good build up, too. Something many stories lack. I'm gonna read more from you now. :)