Reviews for One Piece: The Devil's Raven!
Iviidiis chapter 3 . 7/12
Hey, great idea and a interessting devil fruit for luffy.
But shame . . . another dead story -.-
You write so good storys and abadone most of the one piece one (
PyruxDeltax chapter 3 . 6/2
When will you be posting the next chapter? I want to see Teach deal with an irritable Luffy and how see how he gets offed!
F.A.M.4Life chapter 3 . 5/19
Please don't abandon this; I love it the plot is awesome there is still too much potential in this to let it be discontinued. Marco x luffy pls
Ezakike chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
Marco x Luffy. You've gotten me stuck on it. And I absolutely love it.
Ezakike chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
I love this story! It's sooo kick ass. Not sure about her joining though. She might agree to an alie though. Anyway super good.
Nala1220 chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
seriously, I'm really about to sort to crying. you are one of those few writers whose stories I like alot but none of them are completed which just drives me nuts. as much as it is driving me crazy, I would still followed and favorited and reread them again when I wanted too even with how imcompleted they all are. (please don't take them down!) I just have a question, are you going to update them anytime soon? or have you just reached a writer's block with them? oh and thanks for those good fanfics even though this is the only one I reviewed!
Brazilwolf chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
I just love that you put her as really strong and powerful as well as stubborn. I can't wait t see the chaos she creates
ExpertoftheBlade chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
So what kind of bird is Luffy? Or is that in the next update?
lavanderbunny chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
LOL, I hope Teach dies!
Zanzar chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
What happens next and when is the next chapter?
sousie chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
hahaha that was interesting
Kitsune's Tail chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Love your stories. I hope you update soon! Man I want to see Teach get his ass handed on silver platter by Luffy.
KeepHopeStayWhelmed chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
Another one of your 2011 stories that I absolutely love! I really, really, really, really, would love to see more of this story as well as Birds of Flame and From Marine to Pirate (both of which I just read for the fourth time).
Pikachu17 chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Are you continuing this story?
Pikachu17 chapter 3 . 9/12/2014